• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

noomi

I question I cant seem to find an answer to is if the Queens Wrath armour is basically unobtainable now?

Yep, it was available back around when the game first launched, you were able to get the helmet and chest piece if I remember correctly. I don't think it's made an appearance since then.

ocean

Banned
I question I cant seem to find an answer to is if the Queens Wrath armour is basically unobtainable now?
100% unobtainable, as is her original Sniper Rifle which was very similar but in all aspects superior to the current Her Benevolence.

HigXx

Yep, it was available back around when the game first launched, you were able to get the helmet and chest piece if I remember correctly. I don't think it's made an appearance since then.

Correct. It's been gone since the original queens wrath.

100% unobtainable, as is her original Sniper Rifle which was very similar but in all aspects superior to the current Her Benevolence.

Thanks guys! Im just glad I wasnt stupid and deleted the armour from my Titan now, makes me feel sad my Hunter And warlock will never get it

Namikaze1

Good morning DGAF!

Just stop by to remind folks that you got 4 days to give me your emblems if you want to be included on the DGAF 1 Year Anniversary collage picture.

Nuszka

You gotta lay off the sauce buddy :p

Hey.... 3610 grimoire as of today hehe

Grimoire bros? Naaah, probably more like
tumblr_mhgi5yATDV1qz581wo3_500.gif

Mindwipe

(CLICK HERE)

PS4 - Thursday, September 3rd, 2015 - Vault of Glass Newbie Raid
  • 9:00PM ET - 8:00 PM CT - 6:00PM PT - 2:00 AM Friday BST
  • Minimum Level is 26 for Vault of Glass and 29 for Crota's End.
  • These are specifically geared for first-timers, and all encounters are fully explained for all roles, along with overall raid tips (and maybe even a tiny bit of lore). However, those who have run the raid before and even veterans are welcome if you feel like joining and can be patient with the truebies.
  • First come first serve. If you filled out the form completely and submitted it, your spot is reserved. The form shuts down automatically when the group is full.
  • If you wish to be an alternate, want to help but don't want to take a spot right away, or otherwise want to be kept in mind for the group just send me a PM on GAF or a PSN message.
2 spots remaining.

When's the next early one of these?

hyp

how's this for an RNGsus moment, 2x Fatebringber dropped for me tonight in VoG HM. felt bad, dude in my fireteam has pretty much every gun except it. too bad i couldn't give him the extra.

noomi

Reading about PS4 3.0 Firmware that introduces Communities.... awesome.

We gotta get on that DGAF community as soon as it hits :D

Ambitious

CN5F82qUYAAAeID.jpg:large

Schrödinger's Titan. Dead and alive at the same time. The ghost on the left? Yeah, that's him too.
I've never seen lag that bad. The enemies weren't moving or shooting, but they still turned around to look at me. Taniks was walking in place, but none of my shots registered. I was able kill some of the adds, but most just stayed alive with an empty health bar. So me and the third guy kept trying to revive the guy from the picture and kill anything. At some point, Taniks was killed by one of the others.

Gammacide

Thanks guys! Im just glad I wasnt stupid and deleted the armour from my Titan now, makes me feel sad my Hunter And warlock will never get it
Yah, I ascended the helmet and chest piece for my hunter and they look so amazing. Too bad they'll be falling by the wayside soon. Still, maybe I'll wear them for PvP. My new pact is to buy everything that is offered if I don't have it. Made that mistake in year one with Xur. Never again.

eFKac

Ohh such a shame about that Raid's time, done it once but I'm still very intimidated by it, but that would be 4am for me :-/

X-Frame

So is anyone from DGAF getting into the new PS 3.0 beta to get started on a community for us, however that works? Is it difficult to get into the beta?

Zoidberg

I've had my triumphs completed for a while now, but just noticed the character I thought had the 20 golden chests is missing one on the moon, even though I thought I'd collected them all and my triumph shows 20/20....

The bungie FAQ even states they recommend getting all 20 on one character:

Q: I have found all Golden Chests on all planets, but my Triumph tally isn’t counting them
A: We advise finding all 20 chests on a single character. You have the ability to check your progress in game, under the director, by planet. Please note, deleting a character could result in a loss of progress.

Anyone else had something like this?

bitsurugi

Good morning DGAF!

Just stop by to remind folks that you got 4 days to give me your emblems if you want to be included on the DGAF 1 Year Anniversary collage picture.

Hey Nami, still haven't gotten a reply from you about my PM, which i sent a week or so ago.

Would love to send you a pic to ease your job as much as possible, but i am a big scrub in terms of pictures, editing and all that is more then coping the picture from internet.

Could you give me some hints or a tutorial of some kind on how to do it? All I know is how to go on the destiny database and my account, but have no clue on how to make a useful jpeg from that.

I've had my triumphs completed for a while now, but just noticed the character I thought had the 20 golden chests is missing one on the moon, even though I thought I'd collected them all and my triumph shows 20/20....

The bungie FAQ even states they recommend getting all 20 on one character:

Q: I have found all Golden Chests on all planets, but my Triumph tally isn’t counting them
A: We advise finding all 20 chests on a single character. You have the ability to check your progress in game, under the director, by planet. Please note, deleting a character could result in a loss of progress.

Anyone else had something like this?

Chests are a bit glitchy but if bungie.net shows that you have 20/20 and your triumphs are complete, then you're good to go.

X-Frame

2.0 can't fix Titan T-rex arms

True, but the Knee of Justice will be much more powerful.

I don't think Bungie is going far enough for nerfing shotguns. I'm sure that all TTK shotguns won't be the super high impact versions we have now and they're mostly all require 2 shots unless inches away, but those same Matador-class shotguns will be viable in regular Crucible forever unless Bungie just straight up removes Shot Package or something.

In that case Iron Banner would actually be more fun because those guns couldn't compete.

Zoidberg

Chests are a bit glitchy but if bungie.net shows that you have 20/20 and your triumphs are complete, then you're good to go.

Cool. It's been like that for a few weeks and I didn't pay much attention to it, realised it would be mighty shit if I didn't end up with the emblem because of a chest...

ocean

Banned
True, but the Knee of Justice will be much more powerful.

I don't think Bungie is going far enough for nerfing shotguns. I'm sure that all TTK shotguns won't be the super high impact versions we have now and they're mostly all require 2 shots unless inches away, but those same Matador-class shotguns will be viable in regular Crucible forever unless Bungie just straight up removes Shot Package or something.

In that case Iron Banner would actually be more fun because those guns couldn't compete.
The Shot Package nerf is slated to be over 30% if I recall correctly. One-shots should be considerably more difficult. Only time will tell if it'll be enough.

I suspect we'll go back to launch-era meta in terms of Special Weapons. As in, a preference for quick firing or full auto shotguns for the shotty/melee combo and Fusion Rifles dominaring the mid range.

If they do to Hand Cannons what they did to Auto Rifles though, I'd probably stop playing after a few weeks of enjoying the new content. I hope they don't go overboard on an entire weapon class because of two unbalanced exotics.

Namikaze1

Hey Nami, still haven't gotten a reply from you about my PM, which i sent a week or so ago.

Would love to send you a pic to ease your job as much as possible, but i am a big scrub in terms of pictures, editing and all that is more then coping the picture from internet.

Could you give me some hints or a tutorial of some kind on how to do it? All I know is how to go on the destiny database and my account, but have no clue on how to make a useful jpeg from that.
Your emblem is already included. If I don't send a reply it means I already got the emblem and had added it in.

I got yours from DestinyDB. You sent me a link to your profile.

ocean

Banned

I don't know how to do anything with images either. What I did was upload a screen grab from the character screen where the emblem is visible from my PS4. On my computer I took that image and uploaded it to imgur and sent that to Nami.

Nami sorry for not even cropping the emblem out. Now that I think of it, I could have at least done that :p

Curious to see which emblems are most popular on that image.

Moring DGAF. I stopped playing TPP for about an 30 minutes last night to complete my NFs. Going from 60 fps to 30 fps is so rough! Anyways, got a Plan C(Shared), Icebreak(sharded), and etheric light.

Looking forward to the stream today.

Top Bottom