• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

SnakeEyes

Banned
I think I might skip logging into Destiny tonight, and try and put more of a dent into One Piece. I directly blame D(bag)GAF for this. 15 episodes down, ~691 to go...

j3h5wf.jpg
zXtJtmp.gif

GlamFM

Banned
Long day before destiny pvp. :/

j3h5wf.jpg

I´m so close to G-Lord it´s not even funny.

All I have to do is max out a Hunter subclass.

I´ll be on vacation from tomorrow on and all I can think about is my damn platinum trophy that I wont be able to get until I come back.

I have a problem...

I´ll be on vacation from tomorrow on and all I can think about is my damn platinum trophy that I wont be able to get until I come back.

I have a problem...

Do you have any focused light?

Hearing some rumours that Destiny Demo got glitched and there is no level cap.
i tried yesterday, logged in via trial mode with all lvl 34 char. (dlc content are locked as always). Played NF yesterday and got exotic drop as well in Demo.. :)

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
1. Not used yet. Does do that much?

it's a 50% EP boost for 30min. It definitely helps a lot when you collect your 10 bounties and hand them in. (Try to hoard those 5000k bounties from Petra, Eris and Bounty-Robot and then use your Focused Light and with the rest of the 30min time you can do the Daily Mission)

GlamFM

Banned
it's a 50% EP boost for 30min. It definitely helps a lot when you collect your 10 bounties and hand them in. (Try to hoard those 5000k bounties from Petra, Eris and Bounty-Robot and then use your Focused Light and with the rest of the 30min time you can do the Daily Mission)

Will do. Thanks!

ocean

Banned

I have a problem...
Fast way to level up that Hunter is PvP but I recall you mentioning yesterday that you don't enjoy it.

Fastest way to level up in PvE is boring as all hell but very effective:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZGU2Ov7zo

Only thing Eris is good for is that XP glitch.

Nuszka

Morning everyone. Had to bail on a raid run last night as i started making weird mistakes like shooting walls with rockets lol. Lets blame it on being in work and very late, yes that will make me feel better... Off from work today and so hyped for the stream.

GutZ31

Posted a photoshopped picture of Big Boss with a huge grin from Metal Gear that said "did you rike it" and got banned for "racist imagery".
It happens.
I will refrain from posting doge inspired photoshops for fear of "racist" ban.
Glad your back.

Klyka

Banned
I will refrain from posting doge inspired photoshops for fear of "racist" ban.
Glad your back.

Thanks mate, glad to be back. So much stuff going on I couldn't comment on :O

Can't wait for the stream tonight and then the patch next week!

TP-DK

Sure, do you want to do Skirmish or Salvage? I'll add you shortly.
I believe there are 20 (?) spots for lost items at the postmaster.

I'd prefer salvage but im fine with skirmish too.

It says it has 20 spots for packages but it doesnt give the max for lost items at the postmaster.

Raybunny

It's rough. I need 10 Skirmish wins and 47 Salvage.

Lets focus on that today? Yesterday was very hectic.

Starting sucked, but got interesting with the introduction of Ussop and the storyline there with Captain Kuro.

Soon! TM

I have a problem...

You will be alright. Focus on your vacation for now. By experience it is not worth. Enjoy your time and when you are back grab the game by its "horns".

Sure, do you want to do Skirmish or Salvage? I'll add you shortly.
I believe there are 20 (?) spots for lost items at the postmaster.

20 for the lost items. I maxed them a few times already but the missions, packages are out of that count.

I'm having surgery in a few hours. Yep, I'm scared.

GL Guardian. Keep your light where it is.

I just got an xbox one again which means its destiny time. I'm level 26, am I too far left behind for people to help me grind?

I wouldn't spend your marks on gear, just wait for the new levelling system with 2.0 on Tuesday, you'll get to 34 just by getting experience while playing. Then 40 a week later.

noomi

Mornind DGAF! Excited for todays stream :D

Morning everyone. Had to bail on a raid run last night as i started making weird mistakes like shooting walls with rockets lol. Lets blame it on being in work and very late, yes that will make me feel better... Off from work today and so hyped for the stream.

You gotta lay off the sauce buddy :p

Hey.... 3610 grimoire as of today hehe

Top Bottom