• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

SheHateMe

Just got home from work and I'm ready to run a single NF.

Anybody want to join or invite me? PSN Instant__Vintage (that's two underscores)

Bogeypop

Oh man nothing like making a pair of people who clearly queued up together for Elimination rage quit when your team is just pubs.

Dalek

We are starting now Crotas hard raid and we are short one. Can anyone help?

PSN
MDavis360

Hopefully an experienced sword bearer

Frenden

Banned
Thanks for the VoG x3 and Crota x1!

Someone got a Fourth Horseman. I think there were a few of us looking for it. IT WILL BE MINE SOMEDAY.

SheHateMe

We need more guns like that.

Agreed. They look exquisite.

I'll repeat this when the time comes closer, but I want to assist Ophelion with getting his Triumph completed. The last thing he has is Skolas.

We'll be running it sometime this weekend, and we would appreciate it if we could get a Titan to roll with us, as I'll be rolling Hunter and he'll be rolling Warlock.

If anyone wants to join us, Titan or not, let me or him know.

I'm happy that there are finally legendary and exotic tier white weapons in the game. All of the white gear in vanilla was restricted to common tier.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dismantled some Titan Exotic Armor pieces to make space for some Hunter cloaks

priorities

LTWood12

Yeah, took me a while to figure out you could actually take a shower. Don't spend too much time in dumpsters.

I really want to get it, but I know it'll just sit in my hard drive for months. By the time I get around to it it'll probably be $30.

In Destiny news, Bumper Jumper finally "clicked" with me. I have joined you all in the glory land. Just gotta remember to change it back to default when on the vita. Jumping with the touch screen is not recommended.

Frenden

Banned
I was playing with someone yesterday, a GAFer I think, who said Eris' shaders are going away come TTK. They cited this image which shows them missing:

AYSJPTE.png

Do we know that for sure? I have them all, but it would be good for others to know if that's the case.

I'm wondering if I need to rebuy her class items too, to be safe. I didn't keep her Titan or Hunter items. They're shown here at least.

Raybunny

I was playing with someone yesterday, a GAFer I think, who said Eris' shaders are going away come TTK. They cited this image which shows them missing:

Do we know that for sure? I have them all, but it would be good for others to know if that's the case.

I'm wondering if I need to rebuy her class items too, to be safe. I didn't keep her Titan or Hunter items. They're shown here at least.

If you take notice there is a lot of stuff under that pop up. Surely the shaders are included.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ran into True Vanguard in a Skirmish match. I played like garbagio trying to Snipe. The blink game was too stronk, had to switch to shotty. Luckily MildSoss was pulling the weight of ten men and I was able to wave goodbye :)
https://youtu.be/7H1-Xy1xl-U

Awesome! He's easily my favorite Destiny streamer. Basically taught me how to play shooters all over again.

R0ckman

Blink nerf is coming in 2.0, yea? It's just not fun with people constantly doing it. Whole teams doing blinking, lagging (I think?) causing a player to only go down after being attacked by three players.

Top Bottom