• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Sure! This qualifies as something I enjoy and is useful to the community :p Gotta get that Grimoire.

Sure! This also qualifies, haha. I'll PvP for a bit but then be available. What time works for you?

Is there another first timer around looking to do it?
Can you get Nazuul tonight? He's acting all depressed about never being able to do it.

Granted I'm a 34 but I was proud of that Crota kill! Wasn't expecting it to go that well at all lol.

Congrats! Well done. I'm glad that we're able to get everyone a chance to tick off all the year 1 boxes before we move on.

Let me know if you need another body for a Skolas run. Still trying to hit rank 3 House of Judgement rep.

jaaz

I only have one Triumph left! Defeat Skolas.

I'm level 34, never fought him before-will I easily be able to find some folks tonight to take him down? And also-how long will it take?

I think it depends on those "other folks". I did it about two weeks ago for the first time with a couple of my friends/family and it took us 3 tries and no more than an hour. I was actually surprised he was that easy--I thought hard mode Atheon/Crota were much harder. But we have done hard mode everything else and were used to raiding with each other. It's all communication, self preservation and not doing anything stupid. Two of us were sunbros and one was a titan, and that helped immensely when we screwed up or were at the wrong place at the wrong time and needed our bubble buddy to help us.

So do it with someone you are used to raiding with!

Dave_6

Congrats! Well done. I'm glad that we're able to get everyone a chance to tick off all the year 1 boxes before we move on.

Let me know if you need another body for a Skolas run. Still trying to hit rank 3 House of Judgement rep.

I'll run one whenever if we can find a 3rd. I just know ciphers are much more common to drop on a 35 than the 34.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah that would help a lot. Though I'm surprised Mr. Sword School himself plays on a projector. Anytime I've ever tried it the input lag was unbearable.
Yeah I've honestly never noticed it, on Destiny or Bloodborne. I assume it would be a lot more of an issue for a fighting game.

DarKshodaN

Oh man, sometimes playing with randoms from Destinylfg can be really frustrating.

They died like 50 Times on PoE32, and even flamed me when they died.

Enough Destiny for me Today.

Yeah I've honestly never noticed it, on Destiny or Bloodborne. I assume it would be a lot more of an issue for a fighting game.
Depends on the projector. I get more lag from my HDMI receiver than I get through my projector. I get less lag on my projector than most "gaming" LED or Plasma displays.

Tiops

So, I have only the base game, and want to buy TTK Legendary Edition (the one that comes with the Expansion Pass and TTK). I added $60 to my PSN wallet, thinking I would be able to buy it, and apparently I can't. Is this correct? If I have the base game I have to pay $80, but if I don't have it I can pay $60 for everything?

I guess I won't play TTK then :(

All these people doing Crota HM and I'm stuck at work :( Stupid work. Probably way too early to ask, but is anyone planning on doing a Crota kill tonight on PS4 say around 7 or 8pm central tonight? Would love to get my last triumph out of the way.

Acidote

There's a lot of us folks missing Crota HM for the Triumph. Maybe if people is busy we could at least grab the save point from someone and kill him through our own means?

I recently started playing again, and before I stopped I had about 15 vanguard commendations in the vault. I also have a bunch of materials from VOG. Is there any use for these materials and commendations anymore?

stb

There's a lot of us folks missing Crota HM for the Triumph. Maybe if people is busy we could at least grab the save point from someone and kill him trhough our own means?

captscience should have the HM CP from last night; you may wanna check with him. Not sure if he's online now, though.

Tiops

You should be able to buy the Legendary Edition - I don't see why it wouldn't let you.
I thought so too, but when I open the game page to buy it, there's no Preorder/Purchase button:

PN2PF8K.png

3)
So my kid asks me this morning:
"Is Grimlock 1/3 of himself on XBOX Live, too?" (Grimlock's PSN is Grimlock33 but on Twitch he's Grimlock11)
"Nah, as much crap as he's given me about the Xbox I doubt it...."
"Look then."

A Grimlock11, on XBL, from TX. You've been found out, traitor-saurus! :p Fess up now and we may forgive you.

Hahaha yea I see him login every so and so. But he mainly uses it for TV.

I wonder if that improved. I used it on the first day and tried that and it was laggy / somewhat poor quality so I just did directly to cable box and never tried that again. Maybe it's good now haha

Of course I have an Xbox 1. I've had XBL since the original Xbox. I'm not some console fanboy. Plus how else am I gonna play Halo? Riddle me that Colonel Variks Schwarzenegger-Hill0Corn. I didn't take on 4th, 5th, & 6th Guardians and forget about old friends :(

E92 M3

I recently started playing again, and before I stopped I had about 15 vanguard commendations in the vault. I also have a bunch of materials from VOG. Is there any use for these materials and commendations anymore?

Save your commendations to level up factions when TTK launches.

I thought so too, but when I open the game page to buy it, there's no Preorder/Purchase button:

PN2PF8K.png

Hmm, that's weird. Is that from the console? Also, you can wait for the physical release since the DLC will be codes.

darknil

The Sony gold headset is brilliant imo

Awesome sound
Great functions
Good battery life
Wireless

A lot of people around here (including me) use the Sony Golds. If you can find them for around $70 they're a pretty good buy. I think they're just "OK" but most people that use them love them. Unfortunately they can break easily if you aren't too careful. I think a few people have had the plastic housing crack from wear.

I vote as well for the Sony Gold's. They're $100 though last I checked but you may be able to find them cheaper.

I love them for Destiny as as far as I know the mic quality is good, they're super comfortable and Destiny has its own audio profile so really all the sound effects come to life with these on.

I think I'll go with the PS Gold then. It's at $75 in amazon right now. The thing that worries me is interference, since that's what caused that I stopped using my previous headset.

Tjamato88

I'm available for VoG HM that people were talking about this morning. I made it home in time. I think it was gonna start around 2 EST.

Top Bottom