• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Okay maybe next time then :)

My group can run you through the raid tonight if you want. We can do NM or HM, doesn't matter to us if you've never run it. It's just a video game, not open heart surgery. If we do HM and you wipe early in the encounter, we will all wipe and do it again so you aren't just sitting there.

pixxxelz

Yeah Boi! Destiny's Poster Boy.

Full Frame:
header_frontpage.jpg

0YDr0Mj.gif

Dave_6

Please let this stream music be in TTK!

Well, that kill was clean as could be, too. Just for Crota instead of you.

Haha yeah :/

I should probably do something with this cipher I've had since June. I could run it with you guys if you ever need a third.

You're welcome to join. I'm up for it on whatever night science would want to run it.

Tjamato88

My group can run you through the raid tonight if you want. We can do NM or HM, doesn't matter to us if you've never run it. It's just a video game, not open heart surgery. If we do HM and you wipe early in the encounter, we will all wipe and do it again so you aren't just sitting there.
Thanks for the offer! Depending on the time I might be available I'm going to dinner tonight for my birthday but if it's late I might be on.

Carn82

I almost thought that Deej said ''shout out to your clam' (instead of clan) to Lauren but I`ll admit that I'm just a sad person and hear what I want to hear :( :(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Read the description for the sword. This is obviously the exotic weapon you piece together from the 50 fragments in the dreadnaught.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
well that all looked grand. Seems like I'll really enjoy exploring the dreadnaught. Was starting to get too spoilery for me with the
shadow of the colossus-esque challenge staues
so I bailed.

Ambitious

There's now an arrow in front of the text in the bottom left corner ("> Lauren picked up the sword"). I wonder why. Maybe they're gonna use icons to distinguish between different kinds of messages.

edit: No arrow for "Player died" and "Player generated xyz orbs" messages.

MrDaravon

Not watching right now, can someone clarify what this tweet means exactly? Like we can't go into Patrol with 6 players right?

Bungie ‏@Bungie 6m6 minutes ago
Up to six other players can assist your Fireteam in the Court of Oryx.

There's now an arrow in front of the text in the bottom left corner ("> Lauren picked up the sword"). I wonder why. Maybe they're gonna use icons to distinguish between different kinds of messages.

edit: No arrow for "Player died" and "Player generated xyz orbs" messages.

I think the arrow is used to denote text regarding your player specifically.

Carn82

Not watching right now, can someone clarify what this tweet means exactly? Like we can't go into Patrol with 6 players right?

The area (bungie calls them bubbles (they are the instanced areas you are currently playing in)) can contain up to 9 players. So if youre in a fireteam of 3 you can have 6 others helping out.

Top Bottom