• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

do you guys play w/ vibration on or off? Is off far superior? Have I been doing it wrong for all this time by leaving it on?
On, but I may turn it off if I start using auto rifles a lot more...just kills the battery so fast. For some reason, the fire rate and vibration "profile" of Hard Light also makes my hands numb like no other rifle.

do you guys play w/ vibration on or off? Is off far superior? Have I been doing it wrong for all this time by leaving it on?

I recently bought the Hori pad pro and going from vibration to none wasn't bad at all. You don't even notice after like a few min. I love the controller btw! Played with it a ton last night and precision shots with it are so much easier to connect. The sticks take some time getting used to cuz they are a lot more free flowing then the ds4, but other then that the controller is very very comfortable and it feels like the 360 controller to me.

Kyoufu

Cryptarch could be edged and he's holding on to them for rank ups when TTK launches.

I was in this boat and got tired of playing inventory tetris so decided to turn in a bunch today to get another cryptarch package and have it edged again.

I think it was you that suggested doing this and I hate you for it :p

Cryptarch could be edged and he's holding on to them for rank ups when TTK launches.

I was in this boat and got tired of playing inventory tetris so decided to turn in a bunch today to get another cryptarch package and have it edged again.

Oh okay. I haven't bothered doing that nor edging factions.

EL CUCO

I like on for maximum immersion. Sometimes I slide around in my living room and tbag my dog when I'm really in the zone.

Acidote

bout time:

YVo4z8s.png

ocean

Banned
Spam enough websites and you'll find what you need.

Got a guy who still had the special Wanted target with his own mission. Relief, I got all of the Wanted Grimoire cards today. Also picked up a few ghosts but I'm still missing a ton.

From Vanilla, I have all the ghosts on Earth, Moon, and Venus. Missing nearly all of them on Mars. I have every TDB ghost. From HoW I'm missing 2 from Ruling House and 2 from Queen's Ransom.

Also need the PoE 28 fake Valus dude.

I'll hit 3500 in a few days :)

The last mile I'll probably never do: Rumble, Side Arms, Ogres, Hydras, Public Events, Patrol VIPs and Pulse Rifles. Respect for you max Grinoire maniacs :p

So I realized that I have yet to complete the stupid quest line that Eris had for TDB. Because of this, I'm missing "The Forsaken" grimoire card. I think the Weekly Update mentioned something about her Year 1 bounties being retired, so I'm grinding it out now just in case. I'm on the "Kill Urzok" step. Homie won't spawn.

Id like to join a raid clan or stike clan for the trophies. Also... Would anyone be willing to help me with the Flawless raider trophy. I'll be free Saturday and Sunday night.

Id like to join a raid clan or stike clan for the trophies. Also... Would anyone be willing to help me with the Flawless raider trophy. I'll be free Saturday and Sunday night.

List of clans in the OP.

Flawless on crota is pretty easy, and quick. I think there are a couple more players looking to get it done this week.

Drizzay and mehrman have been doing flawless runs recently, you should check with them if they are doing any more this week.

List of clans in the OP.

Flawless on crota is pretty easy, and quick. I think there are a couple more players looking to get it done this week.

Drizzay and mehrman have been running flawless runs, you should check with them if they are doing any more this week.

Thank you.

flkraven

So I realized that I have yet to complete the stupid quest line that Eris had for TDB. Because of this, I'm missing "The Forsaken" grimoire card. I think the Weekly Update mentioned something about her Year 1 bounties being retired, so I'm grinding it out now just in case. I'm on the "Kill Urzok" step. Homie won't spawn.

He spawns eventually. Typically, right as the wolves prowl and a public event starts. He's pretty tough to take down (although, a Nighthawk golden gun shot does wonders)

Kalamari

Off. Yes. Yes.

i find that I tense up when the controller starts vibrating which causes me to miss more of my shots. So I leave it off. Besides, the lag is so bad, I go to red health almost instantly, so I don't really need vibrations to warn me that I'm being hit.

Thanks mate, it was surreal and yes, I did have an incredible month!

Have you finalized your plans for visiting Australia? PM me anytime you need any info etc.

Pretty much finalized it. Leaving April 2nd and flying into Sydney. We will be visiting Melborune, Cairns, Perth and Brisbane. I will
Most likely be asking you a lot of questions when our trip get closer. :) super stoked for it!

He spawns eventually. Typically, right as the wolves prowl and a public event starts. He's pretty tough to take down (although, a Nighthawk golden gun shot does wonders)

Just got him down. I'm actually more worried about "The Forsaken" grimoire card becoming unavailable if the Year 1 quest is "retired."

Awesome. Hope you like spiders :p

April is a nice month to visit.

Yes that was one thing everyone was saying was April was a good month to visit. Really great weather at that time.

Also I am ready for those giant man eating spiders....I will probably run like a girl if I see one :-/

X-Frame

Just got him down. I'm actually more worried about "The Forsaken" grimoire card becoming unavailable if the Year 1 quest is "retired."

I would hope that Eris' current quest-line would be translated into an actual Quest when the new quest system arrives in 2.0.

If you buy the new Collector's Edition with vanilla Destiny and the DLC's and that Eris quest is gone then that is half of the DLC - I couldn't see that happening.

LTWood12

vibration is bad for your aim.

turn it offfff

By Zoba's authority it will be done immediately. Also, anytime you want to play together and have a long discussion of Michael Jackson I'm down. I was obsessed w/ everything MJ growing up.

Azerare

Anyone on here planning to do/attempt flawless raider, because if so i'd like to tag along/be carried to it lol. Last trophy for ps4 to get guardian lord. Just pm me here for the time being or quote if you are planning on attempting.

Anyone on Xbone still playing enough who can drag me to a flawless this weekend? I've still never been to the lighthouse and I feel... incomplete. Mostly because of those big empty spots in my grimoire...

Frenden

Banned
To add to Hawkian's sentiments (which I largely agree with), here's my ten second Hori FPS Plus review.

3o85xxIR04TwCemImc.gif

I like it.

vid

Final week of trials. Good luck everyone, the tryhards will be out in full force to bid goodbye to thorn, final round, ram and shotgun scumbaggery :p

Wait, what? Trials is going away too?

I feel like every day I'm reading about some bit of content that is being removed from the game. Taking a break from Destiny for several months was a mistake.

Kyne

I feel like every day I'm reading about some bit of content that is being removed from the game. Taking a break from Destiny for several months was a mistake.

ToO is only going away for a bit.

Tovarisc

Trials will be present in TTK, just not at the beginning of expansion.

Top Bottom