• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Azerare

Wait, what? Trials is going away too?

I feel like every day I'm reading about some bit of content that is being removed from the game. Taking a break from Destiny for several months was a mistake.

I feel the same way. I hope that there is a decent amount of content coming to TTK considering how much content will be null and void and the price point.

To add to Hawkian's sentiments (which I largely agree with), here's my ten second Hori FPS Plus review.

3o85xxIR04TwCemImc.gif

I like it.

post-54731-chow-yun-fat-thumbs-up-gif-Img-uDN9.gif

Azerare

What content is being taken out though? VOG, CROTA, POE will all be there....

I used the phrase "null and void" just cause in case someone misinterpreted what i was trying to say. Sure they will still be in the game, but the rewards and loot will not be worth anything. Which is one of the driving factors for why i play this game.

See the Hori FPS doesn't have vibration. So do all of you play w/ that turned off on a standard DS4?

I should but I don't. The hori pad is a straight up Fps pad. No bells, no whistles.

Mine is on its way from Hong Kong. I shall report back once I have a chance to play with it.

Also, where is Hawkian's review post?

Edit. Never mind. Found the post.

Frenden

Banned
Does it increase auto-aim or what? Seems like aim is snapping :O

No. This is not even using their slow-down/granular/fine aiming button on the back. Normal sensitivity/options set to 3. Ambush scope with low AA too.

The sticks just feel better. Even better than the controllers I modded with Xbone sticks. I feel better able to direct my dot where I want it, even if only marginally so.

Plus, I have big sausage hands and this fits them better.

No. This is not even using their slow-down/granular/fine aiming button on the back. Normal sensitivity/options set to 3. Ambush scope with low AA too.

The sticks just feel better. Even better than the controllers I modded with Xbone sticks. I feel better able to direct my dot where I want it, even if only marginally so.

Plus, I have big sausage hands and this fits them better.

Awesome. Will I still have a need for kontrol freaks or should the longer sticks and larger controller alleviate that need?

Awesome. Will I still have a need for kontrol freaks or should the longer sticks and larger controller alleviate that need?

I used control freaks on my ds4 but since I got the Hori pad, I don't feel like I need to. The sticks IMO are at perfect height :)

Your gonna love the pad. Takes a few games to get used to but when it does, it feels like the 360 controller to me :)

Frenden

Banned

The sticks are shorter than a DS4 with the longest Kontrol Freaks, but feel about the same as the Xbox sticks in my modded controller.

If you're used to the really tall KF's, you might add one to the right stick. I'm opting not to.

shenze

Banned
anybody up for some trials right now? PSN:shenze

also i have never gone flawless before, but i'm pretty solid at pvp

There are 3 versions of taken king on psn, which contain the emotes? I assumed it was the $59.99 version and up with the $79.99 containing that plus vanilla, how and tdb.

Tovarisc

There are 3 versions of taken king on psn, which contain the emotes? I assumed it was the $59.99 version and up with the $79.99 containing that plus vanilla, how and tdb.

Emotes are in Collectors Edition and on 15th they will be released as separate 20USD bundle.

Edit: If you already have game + 2 dlc then just get only TTK and get bundle on 15th.

Ragarra

Well that was an unnecessary shot at me.

You gonna be on tonight playing at all? I am just collection bounties and PE packages at this point but I'm down for anything else.

Not at all I was just being helpful since I wanted to read it as well.

I should be online this evening of course no idea doing what maybe trials.

Not at all I was just being helpful since I wanted to read it as well.

I should be online this evening of course no idea doing what maybe trials.

I was kidding. This whole "back to work" thing has really crushed your sense of humor ;)

Do they know you'll be coming down with a nasty flu on 9/15 yet?

Ragarra

I was kidding. This whole "back to work" thing has really crushed your sense of humor ;)

Do they know you'll be coming down with a nasty flu on 9/15 yet?

Lol too busy now that all the teachers and staff are back. It will depend on the work load on if im sick or not....really thinking I will get sick for a day or two though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
See the Hori FPS doesn't have vibration. So do all of you play w/ that turned off on a standard DS4?
wow, I straight up did not even notice that it didn't have vibration. I can't remember if I had it on or off in Destiny in the first place. It actually kind of makes sense that vibration is a pretty wack idea in an FPS though.

Frankly, I always found it a liiiittle gimmicky in general.

To add to Hawkian's sentiments (which I largely agree with), here's my ten second Hori FPS Plus review.

3o85xxIR04TwCemImc.gif

I like it.
holy shit.
I haven't taken it into the Crucible yet. Hype!

Top Bottom