• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

So with all the recent clan talk, figured I'd mention that Yea Thats a Wipe is looking for a few solid PvPers. This is the first time I put the clan out to Gaf :) We're a small (6 man) tight group of friends that have met through here on Gaf. Most of you know us and we've played together.

All of us have full time jobs and families (responsibilities, ugh) but we get busy. We're usually online anywhere between 7-8pm EST on weekdays and random times during weekends. We're pretty hardcore and usually play till whenever we're done.

The reason why I specifically said PvP is because since we already have 6, it'd suck having someone on the team and no space for a Raid :(. Only a few of us are dedicated PvPers atm and wouldn't mind a few good men so we can make a full team. We'll occasionally sharpen are blades by matching up for some shweats.

If you're interested, feel free to Check out the link and dont be shy to join. At the end of the day, we're all just in this to have fun
except for MildSoss, he's our resident try hard :p
Sure. I'm not bad and have been looking for a group of at least decent players.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Patience and Time again? Why not Suros Regime? :( Xur pls

I might grab the Titan helmet for my future TTK Titan character, heard it's getting a year 2 upgrade.

So whats the betting on the final Thorn/final round scumbaggery map. Rotating would be nice but its been a while since Pantheon has reared its ugly head

EL CUCO

gS0Xw1Th.jpg
XUPdg0i.jpg

Sure. I'm not bad and have been looking for a group of at least decent players.
Cool! Just accepted the request. Should be good to go.

Edit: I see your PSN in the profile. I'll add you now.

8 fucking hours of grinding engrams and Crucible to get that last missing Strange Coin for Saint 14 but I've got it, grrr :)

I know it's too late but for future reference, you get them fairly regular with a PoE completion. Usually 2-3 in the small chests.

Congrats on an awesome helm! I'm hoping 2.0 will have cooler features like DoT or something haha

DjRalford

Sooooooo, if all active exotic bounties are completed on 2.0 does that mean I don't have to grind void wins for my thorn?

Also need to pickup Saint 14 after work.

jaaz

So with all the recent clan talk, figured I'd mention that Yea Thats a Wipe is looking for a few solid PvPers. This is the first time I put the clan out to Gaf :) We're a small (6 man) tight group of friends that have met through here on Gaf. Most of you know us and we've played together.

All of us have full time jobs and families (responsibilities, ugh) but we get busy. We're usually online anywhere between 7-8pm EST on weekdays and random times during weekends. We're pretty hardcore and usually play till whenever we're done.

The reason why I specifically said PvP is because since we already have 6, it'd suck having someone on the team and no space for a Raid :(. Only a few of us are dedicated PvPers atm and wouldn't mind a few good men so we can make a full team. We'll occasionally sharpen are blades by matching up for some shweats.

If you're interested, feel free to Check out the link and dont be shy to join. At the end of the day, we're all just in this to have fun

And if you don't join, El Cuco will come to your house at night while you are sleeping and take you away and eat you. Or so I was told growing up.

My hope will be that since the Queen's Wrath bounties are disappearing, that they will return as a semi-random PvE event like Iron Banner. Just the way it used to be.

Error

Sooooooo, if all active exotic bounties are completed on 2.0 does that mean I don't have to grind void wins for my thorn?

Also need to pickup Saint 14 after work.

Yes, that's exactly what it means.

They should give an emblem to those us that grinded those void kills in crucible, something like year 1 triumphs.

Ophelion

Thank goodness they're extending out the deadline for completing Triumphs. I've still got to murder Skolas in his stupid Fallen face, but of course everyone wants to do irl social stuff with me all of a sudden. Stupid friends wanting me to get out and have a good time. Don't they know I'm trying to stand Triumphant?!

Anyone up for a Skolas run tonight or this weekend? I'd like at least one more experienced person, don't mind taking a newbie along.

I need one more completion to get to House of Judgment Rank 3 and buy all the shaders. No guarantees that vendors will continue to sell everything after next Tuesday.

I'm looking to do exactly the same thing. I should have some time tonight and over the weekend. Hit me up!

psn captscience

So whats the betting on the final Thorn/final round scumbaggery map. Rotating would be nice but its been a while since Pantheon has reared its ugly head

Pantheon and Black Shield are the only ones they haven't repeated yet outside the rotation week. Those would make the most sense but map selection has not been based on making sense.

Any Skolas sherpa around willing to help this gjallerhorn-less peasant?

I'll be doing Trials here in ~20 min but could do some runs later tonight. What times are you available/what time zone?

eFKac

In the future, consider the Prison of Elders level 28. I get 2 coins just about every time I run it.

I know it's too late but for future reference, you get them fairly regular with a PoE completion. Usually 2-3 in the small chests.

Congrats on an awesome helm! I'm hoping 2.0 will have cooler features like DoT or something haha

I definitely would guys, problem is I only own Vanilla Destiny, so no prison od Elders for me :-(

Will probably upgrade to TTK first time it will go on sale on PSN, unfortunately I'm short on money.

^my understanding was vault space is coming w 2.0

And if you don't join, El Cuco will come to your house at night while you are sleeping and take you away and eat you. Or so I was told growing up.

I've heard Cuco will also be "out of town" and make you and MildSoss carry his newbie friend to Mercury for the first time. Sounds like a sketchy dude ;)

Error

Pantheon and Black Shield are the only ones they haven't repeated yet outside the rotation week. Those would make the most sense but map selection has not been based on making sense.

I'll be doing Trials here in ~20 min but could do some runs later tonight. What times are you available/what time zone?

I'm free today, so I'm available at any time just send me a PM when you are available so I can get online if I'm not. Thanks, much appreciated!

Mindlog

Wonder if we'll get the double Vault space with 2.0?

Really hurting for space now.
My guess is: Probably.
However, we are getting most if not all of the collection kiosks and that's at least 1/4 of my current consumables inventory so I will burn marks on extra mats to stuff in there. We'll also probably get the exotic collection which will free up some vault/postmaster space for me.

My guess is: Probably.
However, we are getting most if not all of the collection kiosks and that's at least 1/4 of my current consumables inventory so I will burn marks on extra mats to stuff in there. We'll also probably get the exotic collection which will free up some vault/postmaster space for me.

This makes me wonder. We'll get the exotic collections on Tuesday. Will we be able to see all the Year 2 versions on Tuesday 2? (Not that we can buy them because that requires level 40).

Really want black shield for trials map but I wouldn't be surprised if it is widow's court or even burning shrine again. Fuck the other maps, especially cauldron.

Trace

Banned

I joined, wouldn't mind a solid PvP group to be apart of :)

I'm pretty good IMO, think Rubenov or Vaalbar can vouch for :p

LTWood12

do you guys play w/ vibration on or off? Is off far superior? Have I been doing it wrong for all this time by leaving it on?

EL CUCO

I've heard Cuco will also be "out of town" and make you and MildSoss carry his newbie friend to Mercury for the first time. Sounds like a sketchy dude ;)
Hahaha when I got back, I saw he had his emblem on. First thing I asked was "who carried the cross?" my condolences lol
I joined, wouldn't mind a solid PvP group to be apart of :)

I'm pretty good IMO, think Rubenov or Vaalbar can vouch for :p
Sweet. I'll add you on PSN, if I dont have you already.

do you guys play w/ vibration on or off? Is off far superior? Have I been doing it wrong for all this time by leaving it on?
OFF: because there have been situations where we can be stuck on Trials, Skolas or a Raid for a lengthy period of time with the risk of losing battery

Why would you hoard blues?
Cryptarch could be edged and he's holding on to them for rank ups when TTK launches.

I was in this boat and got tired of playing inventory tetris so decided to turn in a bunch today to get another cryptarch package and have it edged again.

Top Bottom