• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Namikaze1

Damn right they are, Daemul!

Dammit, MGS is screwing me up. I held L2 and pressed R1 since in MGS that's how you get to ADS. Pressed X yesterday to crouch but ended up wasting my super.

efgxrd2.jpg

"Hey Nami, how can I get in on this?"

It's simple, just PM me a pic of your emblem. Make sure it has you PSN ID / Gamertag on it.

"It looks like you're running out of room there. Will I actually get on it?"

Yes. I plan to expand the canvas to include as many as I can. That pic is also several hours old.

"it's small."

It'll be much bigger. Trust me.

"So how long do I have to give you a screenshot of my emblem?"

You have till September 6. After that, I am taking no more in. I have a life you know. :p

"Do you actually?"

No. :'(
You got less than 48 hours.

First of all, screw Activision.

Secondly, glad that now we know for a fact why the story ended up shit and all the good lore is on a website.

Guys what if Luke's title actually means the Queen dies and her douchebag brother doesn't and he takes over the throne?

How will we bear the shame?

We can't let this happen.
Dammit, MGS is screwing me up. I held L2 and pressed R1 since in MGS that's how you get to ADS. Pressed X yesterday to crouch but ended up wasting my super.

I pressed O to puck up heavy the other day and ended up dying because of it.

Damn right they are, Daemul!

You got less than 48 hours.

I sent you mine but didn't get confirmation am I good?

Namikaze1

Feeling so terrible. I hate being sick.

I rarely use that cigar. Only tend to use whenever I'm doing Side Ops.

I pressed O to puck up heavy the other day and ended up dying because of it.
Lol! When things like what happened to me happens, I usually take it as a sign of a great game. Bloodborne was the only other game that messed up my game this year. Witcher 3 not so much. Bloodborne still my GOTY but MGS is not that far behind.

I sent you mine but didn't get confirmation am I good?
I got it. :)

Raybunny

Thanks for Salvage guys. Up for more later on along with skirmish or trials.

Will do! I will finish 3 DS and 3 crotas before. starting in 20 mins. I'll open a check list here in gaf.

I am at Gorgons CP for 5 more minutes. Feel free to join.

PSN Raybunzy

KxoZz

We will have next week to max our Vanguard/Crucible marks right?
I don't want to spend my weekend grinding Vanguard marks.

Deku Tree

Notable parts from this article that reveal info about Destiny as a project:

• Marty was the Director for the Voice Actors
  • Destiny is a 5 part series*
  • The Story was scrapped and reworked in August of 2013.
  • All the music for Destiny is done (all 10 years worth)

*This fits with the whole even year full title, odd year mega expansion schema they have going.

#BlameMartyforDinkleFail

#MartysMusicWillBeHereForAllOfDestiny

Just two more days of PE packages farming.

I check my PMs every day. I haven't reply back cause there's too many. And it doesn't help that I've been sick these past three days.

No problem, just wanted to check. You're crazy for doing this, but it's awesome of you.

Hope you feel better!

Kyoufu

Is it worth it to edge two factions (ie. Dead Orbit & New Monarchy) on the same character? I'm leaning towards no, but thought I'd see what you guys thought first before doing anything.

noomi

Hey DGAF Good Morning!

Might be interested in some VoG or trials later on today :)

Enjoying mad max way to much at the moment

Marks are being converted on the 8th

Bungie Weekly Update said:
Vanguard & Crucible Marks: Activities where you previously earned Vanguard/Crucible marks will now grant Legendary Marks. On Tuesday, your current Vanguard/Crucible marks will converted into faction commendations. [Update: This change takes effect on 09/15]

The bolded from the weekly update makes me assume it's the 15th now.

Is it worth it to edge two factions (ie. Dead Orbit & New Monarchy) on the same character? I'm leaning towards no, but thought I'd see what you guys thought first before doing anything.

You could finish one the first week, and the other the second, but that's it.

I'd say yes if you're close enough to both of them for it not to be a chore. If not, just go with the one you plan to pledge allegiance to.

Deku Tree

That article said:
September 2014, Bungie’s first episode of Destiny was released. It had pre-release and first-day orders of $500 million. The third quarter sales amounted to 6.3 million units, or $47.5 million. Users have now spent billions of hours playing Destiny.

Was this previously known? Anyway those two numbers don't really add up....

Xenozephyr

Neo Member
Anyone interested in a Skolas run? On the fourth round. Need one more. We are both first-timers. Have a 34 Hunter and 34 Titan. PS4, IGN is Xenozephyre.

Deku Tree

Perhaps bundles scew profits numbers?

Depends on how bundles are counted. In any case those numbers in that article are wrong or poorly explained.

Destiny was also announced to be the fastest selling new IP of 2014, which put it past watch dogs numbers which were over eight million IIRC.

Thanks Epyon, Haybro, and LTWood for the PoE runs last night! Blew through the 35, 34, and 32 quick and easy.

To finish the night I decided to do a matchmade 28 that featured one guy who spent the entire time running in circles not shooting. He finished with 2 kills. That single 28 was more annoying than any Skolas encounter played with the fine folks of DGaf.

Now just a few more 28s to finish leveling up my House of Judgement rep.

Why does PoE 32 always feel easier than 28?

Haven't done 35 yet but wondering how hard it is.

It's not too bad with coordination and taking things slowly. The fight is really all about controlling the adds, controlling When the mine phases start, and having a plan for the mine phase.

Top Bottom