• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Wanna buy the warlock helmet from xur but I think I should save my coins, then I wanna buy the exotic head head engram but I'm worried it might. OT be for my class and I'd be asking coins:/

todd360

"Hello this is Noomi, my internet no-worky, pls fix ASAP"

Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down. We here at monopoly internet are the best of the best. Your in good hands.

It would seem that our recent price raise has caused your check to bounce. We merely need more money from you. Then we can have your connection restored. Thanks and have a good day.

-monopoly internet

Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down. We here at monopoly internet are the best of the best. Your in good hands.

It would seem that our recent price raise has caused your check to bounce. We merely need more money from you. Then we can have your connection restored. Thanks and have a good day.

-monopoly internet
America fuck yeah
😐

E92 M3

Happy Saturday morning, fine folk of DGAF. I am starting to get worried that our extended patch notes will have some unwated nerfs (that we don't know about) lol.

EL CUCO

Ran into some cheaters in Trials last night. They decided to initiate operation red bar after they were down 4-3. One guy was like in another dimension, reviving people why his body is somewhere else...crazy. Reported them atleast 10 times.

todd360

Ran into some cheaters in Trials last night. They decided to initiate operation red bar after they were down 4-3. One guy was like in another dimension, reviving people why his body is somewhere else...crazy. Reported them atleast 10 times.

You fought obito and lived to tell the story? Damn.

Dave_6

Ready when y'all are. Working on soloing as far as I can while I wait.

Thanks Epyon, Haybro, and LTWood for the PoE runs last night! Blew through the 35, 34, and 32 quick and easy.

To finish the night I decided to do a matchmade 28 that featured one guy who spent the entire time running in circles not shooting. He finished with 2 kills. That single 28 was more annoying than any Skolas encounter can be played with the fine folks of DGaf.

Now just a few more 28s to finish leveling up my House of Judgement rep.

Damn I hate I missed this :( I had a bad day, came home and had a few beers and never logged the PS4 on or checked the app. Wound up playing Mad Max on PC for an hour or so late and then went to bed. Ugh I would've loved to run all three of those :/

Wait

How come we only have two days left to farm PE packages? Thought we had until TTK comes out or is the patch on Tuesday doing something? Feel like I've been so out of the loop due to MGS this past week.

Arrrammis

Wow, i just realized we are halfway to the new OT. At this rate, we'll hit 40 before the taken king releases, especially with the discussion about the new PvP!

I freaking did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All day long, for about 12 hours, I was learning scraping. It was an insane ride but I got it! Remember Zoba's plan to keep track of our posts to see which posts were off topic, lfg, general game discussion, etc. Well, I made a website where you can post the original thread without the page number and it'll go through the entire thread and extract user info.

My next step later is to actually do the post information but Quotes make it too big and somewhat difficult. But I want it then I can do an original analysis with keywords and whatnot.

Anyways, I had a somewhat difficult time with Page 1 because of the OP information, and then people that are Banned didn't show up as well hahahaha so I had to work around both but I got it!!!!!!!!!!!

ncD317r.png

For example, the end of OT28:

EjPBIcO.png

So what's the link?

Namikaze1

Wait

How come we only have two days left to farm PE packages? Thought we had until TTK comes out or is the patch on Tuesday doing something? Feel like I've been so out of the loop due to MGS this past week.
Yeah, sorry about that. I should've clarified that. That 2 days post only pertains to me. I'm missing two PE packages on both Hunter and Titan for 18 packages while I need just one more for my Warlock. Thus two days left of PE farming for me.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
This Warlock Helm looks so sick from Trials really want him, sucks that i am so bad at PVP

Play with some good players from here and its yours. Its available at 5 wins but you could use the consumables coins and get it 3 wins if done right. I'm not good at PVP and got 9-0 first go with 2 great players. I also though want to get the helm. ;p

shermas

I didn't first two back at launch week. Then it was patched and I got it first time on each character and everyone I've ran it with got it on their first clear.

Nothing in the postmaster or my inventory. I've only done 35 PoE once (for the Year 1 emblem)... oh well.

Top Bottom