• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

DarKshodaN

Play with some good players from here and its yours. Its available at 5 wins but you could use the consumables coins and get it 3 wins if done right. I'm not good at PVP and got 9-0 first go with 2 great players. I also though want to get the helm. ;p

Sounds good :) I have around 60 Passage Coins, so i could buy some of this buffs, problem is i still have no mic till next Thursday, and i heard this week is the last round of Trials?

When someone still wants to help me, just add me or send me a pm.

Psn ID: Darkshodan84

xPhinehas

Probably a stupid question. How do I get more keys for the chest at the end of PoE? I'd like to do PoE 34 today but I don't have any keys.

X-Frame

So are the new 2.0 bounties going to be worth more XP than our current ones? It seemed like they're less according to the Twitch reveal stream.

Tsosie

I have scanned the OP and the Web a little, but I could not get a clear answer, so I am asking here. I own vanilla Destiny (and neither of the year 1 expansions) and I am interested in getting The Taken King. If I pre-order the digital legendary edition will I get instant access (like right now) to the two year 1 DLCs?

EL CUCO

Kappa bullet in yo ace fool.
IapMcID.jpg

chur

Probably a stupid question. How do I get more keys for the chest at the end of PoE? I'd like to do PoE 34 today but I don't have any keys.
The two smaller chests at the end of PoE, hunting wolves in patrol, and doing Petra's bounties all have a chance to drop treasure keys.

Klyka

Banned
I have scanned the OP and the Web a little, but I could not get a clear answer, so I am asking here. I own vanilla Destiny (and neither of the year 1 expansions) and I am interested in getting The Taken King. If I pre-order the digital legendary edition will I get instant access (like right now) to the two year 1 DLCs?

yes

DarKshodaN

Found a Team for Trials over Destinylfg.

We lost 5-0 , yeah was fun :p

I wait now till someone has time on Gaf for me, just want the Warlock Helm, not Flawless

Makikou

Bought the Helm of Saint-14 since i read that it will have a Y2 version. Didnt have it in my small albeit effective collection.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Probably because you're not so pathetic to switch from Thorn to another weapon and back to Thorn every round, giving you two final round bullets. And I respect that ;)
Isn't Thorn a native 2 headshot+DoT kill on anything but a Ram warlock or full armor Defender?

Gordon

omg you guys did they boot Tess so they can stick Variks in the Tower and shut down the reef, making queen's wrath an event again? (just occurred to me)

has anyone done the math for the amount of exp we can throw on our new subclasses now that we'll have a full week with the new 16 bounty cap? im gonna miss the weekly buff :/

Top Bottom