• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

eFKac

So do I get it right, that the unclaimed faction packages that we have now won't give Year 2 legendaries? So it's of no use to hold on to them in the postmaster?

Better to edge out the faction?

Nice runs, Xplicit and Phinehas!

Phinehas and I's first Trials, basically, and we got to eight wins thanks to Xplicit!

Very good run! No problem, it was very fun other than the team of 3x rezzing warlocks haha. I'm glad yall got some good stuff!!

Good morning DGAF! Anyone need help with Skolas?

Also, a question: If I were to buy TTK's digital legendary would I need to redownload Destiny again in order to play without disc or would the current install patch itself?

Damn good job sir.

Thank you! That's a very good question. I'd ask someone what's their install size digitally and compare.

Acidote

Anyone up for a PoE considering I'm unbelievably bad? I need some armor core and etheric lights for my characters. I'd go with my Blade dancer hunter, the only 34 I have.

Shit GAF. Elim is full of quitters. Just want to play Trials and work things out with real people. I don't mind losing or folks dropping the ball, hell I do it myself. But I can't take anymore quitting, butt hurt babbys of match making. Anyone playing stuff and don't mind a little sailer talk, inv Minus_Project on PSN or post here and I'll get at you.

Spam enough websites and you'll find what you need.

Got a guy who still had the special Wanted target with his own mission. Relief, I got all of the Wanted Grimoire cards today.

That's awesome!

How many Passage Coins do you have? Also what time zone/hours available? We could most likely get you in a run, first timers get priority same as Skolas. I won't be able to do a super session again tomorrow but ~3 carries should be reasonable.

If we can't find a time, then xo and Gunnerz maybe could. Rubenov is out of town, Unstable has been pretty retired for a while now and EJ + Tears are busy with Sons of Mithras runs typically. But I bet we can work out something.

Hey, Boguester! I hate to ask this after you already carried me through Skolas so generously, but since I've never been to Mercury and there's talk about Trials going away (at least for a while), I would really appreciate if you or other Trials masters could help a PvP casual like me get there. Never even tried Trials, but watched a few matches last week and have a ton of Coins (75 in fact) from just playing the game.
So if you or any other players have the time, let me know here or on PSN (onimushroom) if I'm online. I'll keep checking this thread regularly. I'm in the EU timezone, but I can stay up pretty late.

For Moments of Triumph, isn't Skolas Hard the lv34 encounter? If so, yeah i'm not gonna get that sh*t

It's the level 35 encounter. You can get it. There are a few people that do first timer runs / carries. Boguester being one of them. Keep an eye out for when is in the thread and ask him.

There are a few others but I can't remember their full username I'm afraid.

Regardless DGAF can help you out!

Makikou

It's the level 35 encounter. You can get it. There are a few people that do first timer runs / carries. Boguester being one of them. Keep an eye out for when is in the thread and ask him.

There are a few others but I can't remember their full username I'm afraid.

Regardless DGAF can help you out!

I don't know man, my highest level character is lv31 Titan so that would be practically useless.

(I would also need a run through of Crota Hard and i also need 2 more golden chests)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I need 5 golden chests. Was there a website which shows you which which actual ones are missing? 3 are on the Moon and 2 on Venus is all I know.

Deku Tree

Fair enough, I'll contribute one:

Destiny OT | Long Live the King

reason: It's the in-game description of the King's Fall Raid (in the sense that VOG's was "Beneath Venus, evil stirs..." and Crota's End was "He waits in the Dark Below")

28C9FB1F5-9175-4C82-0719617AA4482D60.jpg

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Also, a question: If I were to buy TTK's digital legendary would I need to redownload Destiny again in order to play without disc or would the current install patch itself?

I just did this to go digital and had to uninstall the disc copy to play the digital version.

Top Bottom