• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

GutZ31

I'm sorry, but you're just gonna have to get a smaller head.
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Fig knows how to fix things.

Frenden

Banned
You were far from a dead husk, haha. You played great, that was about as smooth as Mercury runs get (excluding the lag of course).

COLf2HfUAAAQK6y.jpg:large

The best loot of all: Frenden himself!

I wonder what elemental damage I am?

That was a super smooth run. Between last night's eight win run and your assistance to hit nine, Trials sold me on three v. three. Elimination feels like the right number of bodies to stuff into the medium sized Destiny maps.

Control will never feel the same, haha.

What did you get when you dismantled Frenden?

Sadness?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I just hopped on for the night. I've never done trials or VoG raid, so if anyone wants to carry me through either that would be neat. PSN Anoregon.

darknil

All this talk makes me want to Mercury but that's not going to happen, I can barely win 4 matches in Trials for a card, that would require a carry ._.

daedalius

Eh, meta still pretty much trash, especially in salvage where its all BDs and Warlocks all blink shotgunning with felwinter/party/matador.

Time for a crucible break till tuesday.

deafmedal

Thanks Mindlog and Worthy for the quick NF, sorry I kept getting killed trying to catch up :)
Allfate looks nice, dropped with Braced Frame :)

DjRalford

Eh, meta still pretty much trash, especially in salvage where its all BDs and Warlocks all blink shotgunning with felwinter/party/matador.

Time for a crucible break till tuesday.

I'm really looking forward to finishing work Tuesday morning, hopefully i can make sure both my PS4's are downloading the update before heading to bed, get a few hours kip and get up to have a good old Destiny 2.0 session.

Mindlog

Thanks Mindlog and Worthy for the quick NF, sorry I kept getting killed trying to catch up :)
Allfate looks nice, dropped with Braced Frame :)
Going to be very very honest.
\I did not notice :D

I've decided to get my last two Raid clears sometime soon.
Going to try and solo Crota's end two more times. I should stream this.

X-Frame

I've been getting nostalgic about my Titan again the past couple of days...

You mean to tell me that you haven't been exclusively hip firing with TLW this whole time?

Hah, no. I just tried playing a few games hip-firing the whole time but there are just some encounters where I instinctively ADS. Oh well. It'll all change in a couple days anyway.

And the Titan order welcomes you back with open arms!

I beg Destiny GAF, can anyone help me through Skolas? It's the last thing I need to run. 34 Titan in PSN: AdmiralMidget

Just need one more, hopefully a warlock

Simo

Put me in the same boat: Wishing to do PoE Skolas for the first time. Myself and a friend are both lvl 34 and we did try it a couple of nights ago and made it to Skolas with a lvl 33 friend but yeah, it was tough as hell. lol

Me and my friend are both Warlocks but I have no preference for whatever class joins!

PSN is DGSimo.

jerry0wilson if you can't find anyone and wanna jump in our fire team then feel free mate unless you're a duo looking for a third too. lol

I really love this game, I'm not the most popular on these Desriny threads - but I'm always actively playing.

Keep me in mind, when you guys need and extra guardian!

I hope not, one burst from that and I had no health.

Oh boy, 2 shot pulse rifles.

I mean, I guess it's at least 2 headshots right? Average will probably be three once they change the stability on pulse rifles.

It's 5 headshot kill I think, I need 3 burst sloppy or 2 mostly on head to kill. Ttk is still longer than exotic handcannons, I think it feels OK as short end of ttk. A little dirty though, I think 2 burst should be full 6 headshot and hopscotch has too much base stability.

Another Mergin has safely landed. Congrats and GG to Onimushroom! One sweaty 2-4 comeback win but otherwise it was smooth sailing.

I can do some Skolas newbies in a couple hours. Wicked is asleep but we can do some more Mergin carries tomorrow.

Another Mergin has safely landed. Congrats and GG to Onimushroom! One sweaty 2-4 comeback win but otherwise it was smooth sailing.

I can do some Skolas newbies in a couple hours. Wicked is asleep but we can do some more Mergin carries tomorrow.

Super big thanks to you and Wicked for doing all the hard work with a tourist like me in tow.
Skolas school, Mercury runs, Flawless raids, Nightfalls, and so much more... DGAF is just incredible!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh for fucks sake, I'm afk for 20 minutes playing crucible and a VoG group fills?

i need to kill the robots.

Top Bottom