• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
As far as I'm concerned you have priority, give me a min everyone, whilst I sort things out :)

Much obliged. I'm sitting in orbit atm, but I'm still around and ready to rock.

Juraash

Anyone feel like helping my Titan take out Urzok? Seems like this chain is the quickest way to get him some legendary gloves.

E92 M3

I really love this game, I'm not the most popular on these Desriny threads - but I'm always actively playing.

Keep me in mind, when you guys need and extra guardian!

No need to be popular :) When you want to play something either make a post requesting people or reply to one of the LFG posts here. Best way!

Anastasis

I'll hop on one of those trains, and hopefully finish off my triumphs in the process.

I'll be the caboose.

I just finished up my triumphs yesterday. For the amount of work, I may never change that emblem again (well, except for Iron Banner).

PvP might just grab ahold of you!

No interest earlier in the day, so lets try again. Anyone interested in doing 2x (or 3x) HM DS/Crota? I've got the checkpoint for some quick trips.

1. Teasing_Pink

GhaleonEB

I just finished up my triumphs yesterday. For the amount of work, I may never change that emblem again (well, except for Iron Banner).

PvP might just grab ahold of you!

I'm genuinely excited to play Rift. It's basically Neutral Bomb from Halo 3, but with dunking. I'm so all over that.

And I've only played two games of Crucible to date. :lol

If Bungie really wanted to tease, they could have legendary gear drop in the preview playlists. Which require level 40 to equip.

I'm genuinely excited to play Rift. It's basically Neutral Bomb from Halo 3, but with dunking. I'm so all over that.

If Bungie really wanted to tease, they could have legendary gear drop in the preview playlists. Which require level 40 to equip.

I'd lose my shit if they did that on purpose lol

FyreWulff

I was hoping they'd have Patrol events with level 40 enemies, so that for a week everyone has to huddle together for survival in the wild. Then a week later the "push back" happens.

Deku Tree

I was hoping they'd have Patrol events with level 40 enemies, so that for a week everyone has to huddle together for survival in the wild. Then a week later the "push back" happens.

They really should have taken on patrol next week. They've done something like that every other expansion, but I don't remember them announcing it beforehand

darknil

Drazz, would you mind carry me into Mercury? I want to get to know the place :(

Does not need to be now, it can be in a while.

E92 M3

Problem I see with Rift is that a team can just win by killing and not actually going for the score.

People seem to want to play with the regular posters or clan mates :(

I just like to play

Have you tried replying to an LFG or starting one? First time I'm seeing you post in this thread.

People seem to want to play with the regular posters or clan mates :(

I just like to play
Lots (most) of people play with anyone who replies first. It does help to post something specific though, like "Looking for two more for a nightfall" or to post a reply directly to someone posting a request for raid members or whatever. I think it's hard to get traction with the more general statements of availability for anything.

Still looking for people?

I'm down

PSN AdamKoy
Yep, still looking. Hasn't been too much interest, you are the first. Or maybe second, not sure what that "America" post was about.

Anyway, will start if/when we fill up!

Edit: I really need to remember to use that quote multiple people feature...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Thanks for the raid carry folks, That was pretty cool stuff, I'm glad I got it down before TTK.

And I'd be saying that if I didn't get an exotic out of it.

deafmedal

Thanks for the raid carry folks, That was pretty cool stuff, I'm glad I got it down before TTK.

And I'd be saying that if I didn't get an exotic out of it.

Wasn't a carry ;) Nice run, you did great! Sucks you won't truly get to see the VoG weapons at their peak, but I reckon they'll always be boss during VoG :)

No interest earlier in the day, so lets try again. Anyone interested in doing 2x (or 3x) HM DS/Crota? I've got the checkpoint for some quick trips.

Hey pink, I'll run CE with you, as long as one of the runs is a fresh run :)

FyreWulff

hqdefault.jpg

for Dinklebot

Anoregon

Wasn't a carry ;) Nice run, you did great! Sucks you won't truly get to see the VoG weapons at their peak, but I reckon they'll always be boss during VoG :)

Thanks! I will say that the run definitely has me pumped for the TTK raid. I'm not going to wait a year to tackle that one.

rc213

Yep, still looking. Hasn't been too much interest, you are the first. Or maybe second, not sure what that "America" post was about.

Anyway, will start if/when we fill up!

Edit: I really need to remember to use that quote multiple people feature...

I'm around let me know.

Second Graverobber and Crux!!!!!

Necrochasm get!!!

Hey pink, I'll run CE with you, as long as one of the runs is a fresh run :)

I don't think I have it in me to do a fresh run tonight. Was really hoping to just bang out a couple DS/Crotas quickly, and get my rng disappointment over for the week.

Still looking for more if anyone feels like bashing Oryx's poor son a couple more times. Gotta encourage Oryx to show up in a couple weeks after all.
1. Teasing_Pink
2. Chewydogg
3. RC213
4. Nimurai
5. Roddslayer

Top Bottom