• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Arrrammis

crucible ain't fun anymore.

Just 3 more days! Hopefully between the new maps, modes, and weapon balancing, crucible will have some fresh air.

Now if only we were able to play my 3 favorite maps in the game, which are stuck on a rotating playlist that has shown up only twice in the past 3 months :(

So I got my entire program to work now to extract data including the times for "Today" and "Yesterday" but a new problem arises.

When it extracts the Source Code, the TIMES all change! It changes to 6 hours ahead from where I'm at. I'm guessing the server changed or something.

For instance: Kalamari's post on page 175 for me:

Kalamari
(09-03-2015, 10:44 PM)

For when my program extracts it:
(09-04-2015, 04:44 AM)

argh...

I don't think I have it in me to do a fresh run tonight. Was really hoping to just bang out a couple DS/Crotas quickly, and get my rng disappointment over for the week.

Still looking for more if anyone feels like bashing Oryx's poor son a couple more times. Gotta encourage Oryx to show up in a couple weeks after all.
1. Teasing_Pink
2. Chewydogg
3. RC213
4. Nimurai

I'm in

DjRalford

So I got my entire program to work now to extract data including the times for "Today" and "Yesterday" but a new problem arises.

When it extracts the Source Code, the TIMES all change! It changes to 6 hours ahead from where I'm at. I'm guessing the server changed or something.

For instance: Kalamari's post on page 175 for me:

Kalamari
(09-03-2015, 10:44 PM)

For when my program extracts it:
(09-04-2015, 04:44 AM)

argh...

It shows as 04:44AM for me on the forum itself, so i'm guessing everything is done in GMT+1 and your timezone is 6hrs behind that?

pixxxelz

I don't think I have it in me to do a fresh run tonight. Was really hoping to just bang out a couple DS/Crotas quickly, and get my rng disappointment over for the week.

Still looking for more if anyone feels like bashing Oryx's poor son a couple more times. Gotta encourage Oryx to show up in a couple weeks after all.
1. Teasing_Pink
2. Chewydogg
3. RC213
4. Nimurai
I'd like to join as well, psn chiquili59

Can you not put a 6 hour correction into it, or possibly a timezone variable tha people could choose dependant on where they are located?

I cannot wait to play rift, it looks absolutely awesome.

Yea it does make it hard since we're all in different timezones. I never even thought about that. I'll probably just keep it all at the default / what it sees. The only way to be 100% accurate would be to know each user's timezone and modify the time by their difference from GMT+1 to modify it to the time they posted haha. I guess close enough is ok in this case

COMh2MeUsAA-EAq.jpg:large

that buckeye was sweating in the back of the map with icebreaker hard scoping C heavy something fierce.

It's always those guys that complain. Recently, we got a message during Salvage saying something like "Enjoy your stupid TLW now, I'll see you after the patch". The guy was using blink, shotgun, Thorn. The irony.

neoism

Just 3 more days! Hopefully between the new maps, modes, and weapon balancing, crucible will have some fresh air.

Now if only we were able to play my 3 favorite maps in the game, which are stuck on a rotating playlist that has shown up only twice in the past 3 months :(

yea... really hope it grabs me pretty cool we get a week preview of pvp... its the thing i like most about destiny...otherwise my just take a brake from it... mgs5 is too good.. plus d3 is back and fallout 4 @_@ cant believe its 2 months away.... yup same... combined arms gets no love... :(

so i dont know shit about the new maps are any of them big maps?

I have no knowledge of it being nerfed. It is a pain!

OFC me!

It's getting hit by the general Pulse rifle nerf

Changes:

Reduce base damage of the medium RoF by about 2.5%

PVP: Bursts-to-kill (all precision hits) is 2 or 3, depending on victim’s Armor stat

Small reduction in base stability. A burst should still land all shots at optimal range, but three precision hits will require more weapon control to land consistently
Increase magazine size on for all base inventory stats

Could play out either way but the odds on it being King are looking good

OBidOhqm.png

Edit Today i'm going to finish off bounties so have 10 on all characters, 3 x weeklies seeing as theres none next week, then if theres enough interest maybe sherpa a flawless

My Xbox trials stats make it impossible to get invited to a group. Stats are lame. All these people looking for 1.7+ Kdr and whatnot.

30 minutes down the drain trying to look.

So, anyone here on ps4 want to do trials? Since everyone on xb1 is either off or playing a different game haha.

Oh since 12:53 I've tried so 47 minutes trying to get a dang group. Lame as shit.

Top Bottom