• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

not looking forward to hip firing the last word exclusively. ADS feels much better at range and hip fire is good for CQB. don't understand why it needs to be either - or.

especially with all of these pulse rifles around. there isn't enough special ammo in 6v6 to snipe them so it just becomes a peek and shoot battle.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No super is more satisfying than Nova bomb.

hyjmtyht.gif

Ruben, Pink and a few others need to sync with Destiny tracker. Go to the site and sync again.

not looking forward to hip firing the last word exclusively. ADS feels much better at range and hip fire is good for CQB. don't understand why it needs to be either - or.

especially with all of these pulse rifles around. there isn't enough special ammo in 6v6 to snipe them so it just becomes a peek and shoot battle.

Yeah, it's gonna be really awkward at first. But I hope that PRs are not going to be the new meta. But it is really looking like AR/PR/Some Scouts are going to be all good now.

I've always liked TLW. Ever since I got it in September. :/

easily the best feeling gun in the game (although Hard Light comes close). I wanted to use it throughout PvE but it's no good for precision kills. i would rather they increase the kill time than nerf its range or stability to be honest.

easily the best feeling gun in the game (although Hard Light comes close). I wanted to use it throughout PvE but it's no good for precision kills. i would rather they increase the kill time than nerf its range or stability to be honest.

We are talking about the same guys, who instead just nerf SUROS, went and nerf the entire AR race and made it extinct for 6 months. :p

I wish TLW was useful in PVE. I wish a lot of the exotic primaries are useful in PVE. But the Thorn does look like it is going to be useful in PVE with the 5x count on DOT

I am raging inside most of the time. Get verbal even cause of such imbalanced design. Cringe all over the place. Moraly exausted of them.

SOON tm

Lol, a few cards on Trials yesterday with thorn final round abuse was my final straw.

80% of your health gone in one shot its fucking infuriating, wankers should be banned

Raybunny

Lol, a few cards on Trials yesterday with thorn final round abuse was my final straw.

80% of your health gone in one shot its fucking infuriating, wankers should be banned

Been a while since I heard/read that word. I am more mean and call them the C word but wankers fit them perfectly.

Thorn glitchers, rubberbanding, some weird physics, failed warlock super. LE MASSIVE SIGH

Patch 2.0 is basically TTK preload, right?

Pretty much. Probably a small download at launch but the bulk of it is on Tuesday coming.

I've finally bought a headset. Went with the Sony golds. Been using the in ear one that came with ps4. It did its job but when the missus and little en are in bed I basically have the TV on mute. This should sort that

My Xbox trials stats make it impossible to get invited to a group. Stats are lame. All these people looking for 1.7+ Kdr and whatnot.

30 minutes down the drain trying to look.

So, anyone here on ps4 want to do trials? Since everyone on xb1 is either off or playing a different game haha.

Oh since 12:53 I've tried so 47 minutes trying to get a dang group. Lame as shit.

I'll probably be playing tonight on Xbox if you're looking to play on there.

Saw that a bungie dev tweeted no trials next weekend :-( I was hoping we'd get one time to play with Weapons 2.0 before TTK but I guess we have to wait a month or so now.

Pretty much. Probably a small download at launch but the bulk of it is on Tuesday coming.

I've finally bought a headset. Went with the Sony golds. Been using the in ear one that came with ps4. It did its job but when the missus and little en are in bed I basically have the TV on mute. This should sort that

Its a 10mb activation patch on the 15th

Anyone know a way to know if you're getting Valus Aru'un in the 28 PoE as the boss, i'd read yesterday that if you had the Vex first round you'd get him but it was the servitor

I need that Grimoire

Deku Tree

Anyone know a way to know if you're getting Valus Aru'un in the 28 PoE as the boss, i'd read yesterday that if you had the Vex first round you'd get him but it was the servitor

I need that Grimoire

28 PoE is randomized. As far as I know just keep trying.

I need that Grimoire

Thought as much.

Just keep running 28 till it happens. I got him on my very first run.

InFamy

Neo Member
Oh man this exotic bounty is killing me. Killing Guardians with Void damage isn't so bad, but I lose more points from dying than I gain from a kill. On the plus side I feel like I'm getting better with sniper rifles/fusion rifles haha.

Silvard

What's the actual max on grimoire score? I keep seeing that it's 3665 on PS4, but with Wolf grimoires no longer being available after 2.0 (or TTK or whatever) I decided to get them out of the way, however upon checking my score on Destiny Tracker it says:

BYNSnO8.png

which only adds up to 3660.

And on Destiny Status the max says:

dmWH7Qf.png

I'm in no rush to get to max or anything, but what's up with that?

Top Bottom