• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Thanks Falifax and Drizzay for the run! Don't mind not getting to Mercury because I got a sweet helmet out of it!

Sorry we didn't play better, a few of those losses were pretty terrible. I'm glad you still got some good stuff out of it. I just always feel bad if the Mercury train gets derailed. At least you got some (hopefully) good experience with the game mode. Try to level up those Alpha Lupi's if you're interested in playing more 3v3 PvP.

If you still need a win or two on your Hunter let me know. I just needed a break and need to take care of some pressing life stuff.

I'll be on later tonight for some last minute, final Trials "carries" (sorry Todd)

Sounds good dude. I'll be around tonight, up for more games. Just need to take care of a few family things now.

sorry afro i just realized i have more work to do today than i had anticipated. not sure if i'll be able to play until much later so don't wait up for me.

Deku Tree

The CE has those class items that give you bonus XP, right? Any other version has these? That's the one thing I see being quite useful.

On Sept. 15 when TTK launches they'll be selling for $20 all the extra in game content from the CE: Dances, shaders, exotic class items that grant bonus EXP.

Might wanna take Rubenov with you, my performance this late at night would be worse than the last time.

Nah it's cool dude, we just couldn't coordinate our pro modes. One of us would play well and the other would scrub then vice versa, haha.

Obviously it's your preference but I'd definitely consider carrying on your Hunter or Warlock. Having Blink+Quick Draw or Golden Gun is so useful. There's a reason only one top PvP player mains Titan. It's a very challenging class especially for carries when you have to play very differently than with 3 experienced players.

Sorry we didn't play better, a few of those losses were pretty terrible. I'm glad you still got some good stuff out of it. I just always feel bad if the Mercury train gets derailed. At least you got some (hopefully) good experience with the game mode. Try to level up those Alpha Lupi's if you're interested in playing more 3v3 PvP.

If you still need a win or two on your Hunter let me know. I just needed a break and need to take care of some pressing life stuff.

Sounds good dude. I'll be around tonight, up for more games. Just need to take care of a few family things now.
Don't worry about it man! Was a fun experience regardless! Need to go to bed right now but if you guys want to play rift later this week, that'd be cool:)

Falifax

Nah it's cool dude, we just couldn't coordinate our pro modes. One of us would play well and the other would scrub then vice versa, haha.

Obviously it's your preference but I'd definitely consider carrying on your Hunter or Warlock. Having Blink+Quick Draw or Golden Gun is so useful. There's a reason only one top PvP player mains Titan. It's a very challenging class especially for carries when you have to play very differently than with 3 experienced players.

I learned that the hard way today. I was so fixed on how to counter certain abilities, so that's why I chose my Striker Titan, but also found out that Titan is really hard to control in hectic firefights. Yeah, nothing beats blink and double/triple jumps.

Also I seriously need to find some heatmaps and learn specific callouts. Black Shield has appeared in rotation only like two times? Really had a hard time commanding through that one.

I went swimming today with my phone in my pocket! I didn't realize how often I check in on this thread, but it's a real pain in the ass to get the tablet from the kids.

deafmedal

Daaamn man. That's intense. way to represent. Also big ol' WTF at Harry Potty.
:) See reply to Pink...
Bro, from far away that looks like a penis. :( Hope you like it!
Maybe a penis like in that one recent Off Topic thread :p

What up Deaf, looking good!

I can see your ass crack bro
Hopefully no lint!

I gotta know the story, if there is one, behind the Harry Potty tattoo. It totally derailed my looking at the Destiny tattoo.

Edit: Is it based on a Garbage Pail Kid?
Yes, it is a Garbage Pail Kid! I loved those things when I was a kid, and always wanted a GPK tat, just didn't know which. Bought a few packs a few years ago and saw that Harry Potty and said "That's it!" I enjoyed the books and movies so 2 birds 1 stone :)

man that sucks!!! I had to double check my pockets yesterday before I jumped in the pool, in fear of that :X

I always check, and I have a new suit, so I was actually over conscious about it. I was just so sweaty from doing some yard work that I got to the pool, dropped the towel bag and jumped right in. Didn't notice for 20 minutes.

So I got my tat started today. Fitting as it's the last day of Year One
and hopefully the end of the Beta period ;P

Wasn't bad there at all. Really looking forward to the next one, but it'll be a while, gotta share appts with the wife. Hopefully I can go once a month for the next couple months and have it done by Dec :)

I see Mass Effect. :p

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I don't know how you guys have managed all this year with the vault space. I missed out 6 months of playtime and I'm already full within 2 weeks of legendary and exotics.

Top Bottom