• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Any estimate when you'll be around for trials?

Are you still available or did you fall asleep? :p Didn't see you online.

Should be home about an hour from now; thanks for the backup Drizzay.

Sounds good dude, I'll be available then.

Nothing, not even Jedi mind tricks will get me to play PvP before 2.0.

Stabie pls. Do you even Destiny bro?

Are you going to be in for TTK grinding and world's first blind raiding next week? Trying to get our raid party nailed down.

Admodieus

Yay!

Fresh HM VoG, let's end year one by trashing Atheon for all the crap he gave us before :)

1. Fonz72
2. deafmedal
3. Mrgamer
4. AQ706 (we'll have better luck than the last time we ran trials surely :p)
5. Robdraggo
6. ???

Edit: need to wash my tat, will be a min!

I will hop in when I'm done eating in about 10 minutes, PSN is Admodieus if you still need a 6th

Absolutely! Stream is going to be back up at full speed too.

Awesome, I was assuming so but just wanted to confirm. Me, you, Ruthless, and (I think) Jigga from our reset raids.

Speaking of which are we reset raiding "tonight" or not this week? Isn't there not going to be a Weekly or Nightfall? We could have one last BallerHorn hurrah with Atheon at least.

Any Cryptarch packages you have now are going to decrypt pre-TTK engrams & items. What you need to do is edge out your rep to just before the next rank and then push it over when TTK drops next week.

Its funny how the belief on this seems to go back and forth on GAF. I could have sworn there was a wave of people saying faction packages are pre-populated but cryptarch packages aren't.

I have no idea what the truth is, but have a few of crypto's packages just in case.

FR sent. Need one more. Anyone?
840724_1316961944362_full.jpg
Somebody? Anybody?

Tovarisc

Any Cryptarch packages you have now are going to decrypt pre-TTK engrams & items. What you need to do is edge out your rep to just before the next rank and then push it over when TTK drops next week.

I thought contents of Cryptarch package was rolled when you pop it, not when it comes to postmaster?

One spot for vanguard commendations and one spot for crucible. 2 open slots :)

Does commendations stack now? Before they didn't.

Unstable

Awesome, I was assuming so but just wanted to confirm. Me, you, Ruthless, and (I think) Jigga from our reset raids.

Speaking of which are we reset raiding "tonight" or not this week? Isn't there not going to be a Weekly or Nightfall? We could have one last BallerHorn hurrah with Atheon at least.

I'm game.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Don't get the hype.
you're just saying you don't get the hype, right? I mean like you actually understand it and just aren't buying into it personally? it's a new fucking star wars movie, lol
So I found my first OT post. Can't believe I waited until OT8.

Got my first crack at the raid last night with some fantastic people. Hawkian, NarcissisticJay, Palom12, Union Carbine and wins1991 - thanks again, guys!!

RNG dropped me a Chatterwhite, Praedyth's Revenge, shards and ascendant energy. I'll take it. PR - low impact, but such a smooth fire rate and light recoil...

Gosh the raid was fun. I mean, like "fun" fun. I can see how people would not want to raid with randoms (after the experience I was privileged to be part of) - but I hope more people jump in and try it. Maybe I can help others the way these guys helped me one of these days!
Say your thanks to Squall for being MIA that day! XD

Was one of the first of many great memories gaming with you

--

I'm out for about an hour and then I'm down to help any peeps who might be needing to slaughter Skolas for their triumphs. Wallach around? Already get it done?

confetti pack rounds.

Lol I'd be okay with this if they added a visual effect to match. GGs earlier today btw, congrats on the Solar Jewel!

I'm more worried about unspecified changes - maybe even class changes. Bungie has a way of throwing in changes no one wants lol.

Haha yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes they don't even put those in the patch notes! Right now I'm most interested in the specifics of the Wolf Pack and Blink nerfs.

there were words here, now they're gone.

Reset raiding?

hydruxo

I thought contents of Cryptarch package was rolled when you pop it, not when it comes to postmaster?

Does commendations stack now? Before they didn't.

Its funny how the belief on this seems to go back and forth on GAF. I could have sworn there was a wave of people saying faction packages are pre-populated but cryptarch packages aren't.

I have no idea what the truth is, but have a few of crypto's packages just in case.

Yeah there's alot of conflicting info out there about it, but it seems that cryptarch packages & the engrams from them don't decrypt into new items.

I saved 30 odd packages [10 on each character] I got no new HoW stuff, even though some people said packages weren't rolled yet, but, opening packages does raise your rank, with the engrams inside, which raised it enough for new packages, and the new ones did have new stuff in them.

Short answer is no.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3jx6sh/if_i_save_cryptarch_packages_that_i_earn_now_and/

That said, if you have some old cryptarch packages in your postmaster there's no harm in holding them and trying your luck haha.

E92 M3

Saw many messenger and red death this weekend in trials.

It will be more prevalent when 2.0 hits.

The era of pulse rifles, scout rifles is near.

I will miss hand cannons a lot for PVE and PVP (favorite weapon class since the beta).

- Base Warlock melee range reduced by 50%
- Base Titan melee range increased by 200%

Believe.

So Titans become Jedis? ;)

Lol I'd be okay with this if they added a visual effect to match. GGs earlier today btw, congrats on the Solar Jewel!

Haha yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes they don't even put those in the patch notes! Right now I'm most interested in the specifics of the Wolf Pack and Blink nerfs.

Reset raiding?

Yeah, Bungie has a thing for deciding what's not "important enough to be documented." I wish they took the Blizzard approach of just listing everything. In terms of blink: Didn't someone say that they increased the delay for being allowed to shoot coming out of it?

you're just saying you don't get the hype, right? I mean like you actually understand it and just aren't buying into it personally? it's a new fucking star wars movie, lol

It's me. Every time i get depressed I remind myself that a new Star Wars movie is coming out.

I'm just not hyped for it based on what I've seen.

packages are already pre-determined.

better off leveling your Crypyarch to a near sliver and wait for TTK to arrive to bump the Cryptard level up.

Top Bottom