• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

I'm looking for a HM vog. I've got 2 with me. One is underlined and the reason we are going through. Trying to get him armor. Anyone want to help us? Me and the other guy have max everything.

Psn

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. Friend

I'm looking for a HM vog. I've got 2 with me. One is underlined and the reason we are going through. Trying to get him armor. Anyone want to help us? Me and the other guy have max everything.

Psn

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. Friend

Can I come without a mic? I'll be able to hear you though.

Level 34 Warlock

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Lol I'd be okay with this if they added a visual effect to match. GGs earlier today btw, congrats on the Solar Jewel!

Thanks! Had a good time for sure. I really like trials a lot, it's probably one of the best activities just because there's something 'on the line'. Dying has consequences!

as for the drop...

So jewel
very solar
wow

Don't know how viable it will be going forward though! So many mysteries ahead

R0ckman

Psn

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. Friend

I'll join, friends with you already

probably bad for me to be asking this, but what time does the patch come out? it's gotta be during the day, right? 10am PST/1pm EST like it usually is?

Psn

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. Friend
If you have space I'm in MutenTurtle just give me a couple of minutes.

Mindlog

probably bad for me to be asking this, but what time does the patch come out? it's gotta be during the day, right? 10am PST/1pm EST like it usually is?
Everything I've head quotes that time.
Which is why I am very suspicious that morning reset crew might be able to run Nightfall and Weeklies.
The Nightfall is already scheduled and so far it has been correct.
Do we know if we can cash in our rank packages after the patch yet? Or do we need to wait until the 15th?
Rank packages are calculated as soon as they drop. I don't know what this does to their mark value.
They are worth a healthy amount of XP so personally I would keep them until you unlock your subclass.

VVV
Answering that. I was hoping to get the New Monarchy faction ship :[
I'll settle for having Fermi Solution aka the best ship in the game.

Gammacide

Psn

1. Subtervotion
2. Friend
3. Friend
Is that 6 or is there room for 1 more? If so, my PSN is V1ctIm.

Awesome, I was assuming so but just wanted to confirm. Me, you, Ruthless, and (I think) Jigga from our reset raids.

Speaking of which are we reset raiding "tonight" or not this week? Isn't there not going to be a Weekly or Nightfall? We could have one last BallerHorn hurrah with Atheon at least.

Bungie said there won't be any weekly activities, but the patch is dropping a couple of hours after reset, so I assume we can still do the nightfall and weekly before they take them out.

They are not pre-determined. I found a video on youtube of a guy who saved his cryptarch packages for HoW and got new weapons/armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_escZB2R4c

Are you sure that's the right video?

All I saw was a guy that had his factions edged, and he used commendations to push the rep over the edge. He got packages and opened them right away. This was after HoW dropped, so of course he would get HoW stuff. He does have some cryptarch packages there already, but he never says they were from pre-HoW.

What am I missing?

Deku Tree

His v/o was so bad for this. I much prefer a 343 guilty spark type. Really looking forward to hearing Nolandroid's spin on it. I'll probably reset my Hunter tomorrow and play from the beginning. One thing Nolan North doesn't lack, is personality. Hopefully Bungie gave him a bit of freedom.

Urk said you could replay the story without resetting. Not sure how yet. I'll never reset my rep. That would be nuts. Rep grind is insane bro.

Preparing my gif library for 2.0 Patch Notes.

U7p12UGl.jpg

popcorn.gif

Kyoufu

That was in reference to King's Fall blind raid next week, we'll need players who can commit 12-15 hours for the raid :p

As for reset tonight, I assume we will have a spot or two.

I can do 12-15 hours depending on when the raid goes live (have they said what time exactly?), so if there's an open spot let me know.

Are you sure that's the right video?

All I saw was a guy that had his factions edged, and he used commendations to push the rep over the edge. He got packages and opened them right away. This was after HoW dropped, so of course he would get HoW stuff.

What am I missing?

Old cryptarch packages yield new loot.

I'd like to run both of these, with gaffers (instead of) LFG sites.

This is a good last chance for some exotics, before 2.0 takes effect and blueprints are issued.

Let's get this going!

Pacificsun0481

PS4

That was in reference to King's Fall blind raid next week, we'll need players who can commit 12-15 hours for the raid :p

As for reset tonight, I assume we will have a spot or two.

That whole week is going to be an amazing blast. I took the week off of work just to really get into it.

Blind raids are the best. Frustrating but the best kind of frustrating!

I can do 12-15 hours depending on when the raid goes live (have they said what time exactly?), so if there's an open spot let me know.

Not my decision, but let's see. It will depend on who is ready and leveled up to take on Oryx as soon as the raid unlocks. Think it was 18/9 10PM PDT.

EL CUCO

Urk said you could replay the story without resetting. Not sure how yet. I'll never reset my rep. That would be nuts. Rep grind is insane bro.
Ehh, It's only up to level 3. There's no special reward for being higher level. My brand new Titan is already edged out on Cryptarch, Crucible, Dead Orbit, and will be ready for FWC by the 15th.
_______

Goth is doing nades and melee only Trials run right now. Hilarious stuff.

Deku Tree

Ehh, It's only up to level 3. There's no special reward for being higher level. My brand new Titan is already edged out on Cryptarch, Crucible, Dead Orbit, and will be ready for FWC by the 15th.
_______

Goth is doing nades and melee only Trials run right now. Hilarious stuff.

How can I add some grind to your grind?

JTripper

So when the game updates tomorrow, will the level cap be increased or not until TKK actually drops next week?

Will the bounty limit at least be increased tomorrow so I can completed a bunch of bounties and then turn them in when the cap is eventually increased so I get an xp boost when I start TKK?

Pvp train anyone? I'm mucking around in clash right now but I wouldn't mind doing some salvage or skirmish too. I am a scrub though, just putting that out front.

So when the game updates tomorrow, will the level cap be increased or not until TKK actually drops next week?

Will the bounty limit at least be increased tomorrow so I can completed a bunch of bounties and then turn them in when the cap is eventually increased so I get an xp boost when I start TKK?

The cap wont be raised tomorrow, only when TTK launches. And afaik tomorrow's update will let you take 6 more bounties (16 total).

Dunk#7

What crucible playlist gives me the best chance for playing on the Timekeeper map?

Trying to get that grimiore, but can't get that map to be selected

noomi

This might be a bit premature since TTK is still a week away but....

With 2.0 about to be unleashed upon us.... I just wanted to say that it has been an absolute blast playing with you in year 1, DGAF.

This is by far the best community I have ever had the pleasure of being part of and playing with. Many of you will be life long friends, and I look forward to our adventures in the future.

Can't wait to kick off year 2 with the best bunch of guys and gals I know.

<3 u DGAF.

Top Bottom