• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Sullichin

So I gotta preorder to get the Suros stuff right? It's not too late for that right?
And there's still new shaders to pick up from the vendor either way?

Can anyone tell me if Hard Light's immunity to damage falloff is limited to the bouncing projectiles or all shots fired from the gun? Sorry if this has already been answered.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So where do I see my faction rep?

And my completed bounties that I had saved on my character are gone. So I guess we were wrong about being able to keep those.

Einhandr

OMFG all the new exotic armor. A titan helmet that
makes all your rockets track? AND gives you third eye??? AND gives you more heavy ammo when using rockets????????

Warlock boots that
increase crouching speed??? AND reload your weapon when you pick up ammo type for that weapon slot???!?!?!?

I don't even know what to do with myself right now.

Super quick potato Praxic pics
ycbgEU4.jpg

Also confirmed Warlock Exotics that now change with Shaders include Light Beyond Nemesis, Skull of Dire Ahamkara, Claws of Ahamkara, Starfire Protocol. Obsidian Mind and The Ram do not change.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
damn. I get the myriad complaints and some may well end up deserved, but there also seem to be quite a few great little touches I did not see coming. Obviously I need to get my hands all up in there tonight, but I am preparing my applause for deployment.

GhaleonEB

Was Zoba still going to post the OT? People are getting home now on the east coast, and Destiny threads on the gaming side are multiplying. :lol

Hedera

Ok, so the Warlock bonds seem kinda random in their defense stats. For example FWC bond is 130, DO is 140, Trials is 30 (!?), Eris one is 130... Haven't check other classes though. I thought that with the faction allegiance stuff they were moving away from restricting the player to one class item and such but looking at these values that impact your light level it doesn't seem that way. Don't know if I'm missing something.

Also, information overload!

noomi

Cool, just pledged to Dead Orbit and got a quest to do a bunch of shit while wearing emblem/cloak/shader for an armor upgrade reward.

Messiek

CE Shader:

CE Cloak:

CE Emote:

Suros Shader:

Also have warlock bond, and titan mark that are exotic. I wanna play though :p Oh yeah and the suros emblem you can see as well.

Oh God, I feel like buying the CE now .lol
You get an exotic cloak with CE?! That's awesome.

I got back home and the fucking ps4 didn't start downloading the patch. Just 71 hours to go. Great. Just great.

Watch that thing like a hawk.

I turned mine on over lunch and when I got back home for the day my PS had shut itself off and the download stopped again.

I'm now baby-sitting both my ps4 and my wife's upstairs...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Alright. Gotta get home, do up the OT because it's going to be needed in like six minutes, and then work out or there's no way I ever will tonight.... then I dive in.

Top Bottom