• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Cool! What type of stuff did the Quest have you do?
Kills mainly around your subclass.
The final step required you to do the following in any strike:
- Kill 3 majors using golden gun
- Get at least 15 kills total
- Complete the strike

I did the weekly heroic again since there are a lot of majors.

E92 M3

UeLXjzh.jpg

From where?

so half of those crucible bounties are only done in a fireteam? I always play with a fireteam so thats fine but still weird, if you are soloing PVP bounties you get 3 instead of 6

Doing a Patrol mission where the name/objective is scrambled.
After coming out of the menu it says Red Reckoning, have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
I had to pop heads before this one.
Even Patrol missions are quests now.

Sullichin

so half of those crucible bounties are only done in a fireteam? I always play with a fireteam so thats fine but still weird, if you are soloing PVP bounties you get 3 instead of 6

What the fuck, I hope this isn't true. One of the reasons I was excited was that there was more stuff to do solo.

Alright here's a question: can someone like me who was 32 pre patch and is now 34 do Skolas without issue (other than normal difficulties)?

no fucking way!

we dont get legendary marks from normal PVP play. we also wont be getting more than 3 solo bounties for PVP?

this is horrible.

What the fuck, I hope this isn't true. One of the reasons I was excited was that there was more stuff to do solo.

just checked and to clarify.

it looks like 4 out of six can be done solo. Two of them are in a fireteam of 2 or more. At least that's how it shakes out today.

Klyka

Banned

Remember those are the crucible bounties from the normal vendor. On the 15th both Shaxx and the crucible quartermaster have their own PvP bounties!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Kills mainly around your subclass.
The final step required you to do the following in any strike:
- Kill 3 majors using golden gun
- Get at least 15 kills total
- Complete the strike

I did the weekly heroic again since there are a lot of majors.
Yesss teaching randoms to make orbs gawd

Top Bottom