• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

willow ve

Bungie really should take down the tweet directing people to the Bungie help forum. The forum is as broken as the patch download on Xbox One.

Alucrid

Banned
Don't know if this was posted but Eva has some new shaders for sale

COaBiCCUAAAlPGR.png:large

will i have had to preorder the taken king digitally to buy that? ordered the $60 physical, but obviously it's not here yet

Klyka

Banned
Wait a second.

Could you always "Play Music" in that little bar at the hangar where the emote collection is now?????

edit: apparently you could and I never knew. HUH

SpecX

Man I'm super hyped to get home. Ran home for lunch to make sure the download started (est 4 hours) that way I can jump right in when I get home!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
posting rate is just accelerating. I can't predict a peak, the floodgates are about to open from the east coast getting out of work.

you guys are straight up bonkers.

NastyBook

Got home and fixed lunch, set my download up, watched Drubbed get wrecked by the streamer crew, then went back to work. Crazy how Destiny has me not thinking about MGSV at all tonight. Can't wait to play some Rift.

posting rate is just accelerating. I can't predict a peak, the floodgates are about to open from the east coast getting out of work.

I feel like it's slowed down all of a sudden actually.

I caught up on ComicsGAF and didn't miss a thing here!!!

Gordon

So on 360 there's no idication of progress on your downloads, but it did just switch the expected filesize from 1.84 gb to 1.99 gb, and threw a "boar" error for my wife's xbox which only had 1.9 gb free :/

Edit: oh ffs you can see the % on the active downloads page and it's at 8% - it's been downloading for like 2 hours fml

Rift is fun, but a lot of the old maps are way too small for this game type. Spark placement sometimes seems pretty weird, like just in front of the small tunnels on Thieves' Den. I really liked the Vertigo map.

ocean

Banned

But will we break the Bekenstein limit?

map rotation just got so much bigger. With big maps + HoW maps + TTK maps, repeats should happen way less often

Top Bottom