• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Oh God, I feel like buying the CE now .lol
You get an exotic cloak with CE?! That's awesome.
Is there even any benefits from getting the Digital CE? You can get all the goodies on their own. $40 TTK and $20 for the shaders, emotes and class times. Suros pack comes with all PO's for TTK.

Whoyouare

Well that was a complete waste of time. I came home from work and started the download. Put the ps4 in rest mode, I get home and it never did any downloading.

GreyWind

3nXuR9j.png

I'm in love! Damn, I gotta give it to Bungie when it comes to UI design. So pumped for next Tuesday!!!!!!

Is there even any benefits from getting the Digital CE? You can get all the goodies on their own. $40 TTK and $20 for the shaders, emotes and class times. Suros pack comes with all PO's for TTK.

The DCE gives you the base game and both DLCs, while buying TTK on its own just gives you that. So it's more for new players... or impatient players that don't want to wait a week for new emotes, I suppose. Hah.

If you already own the game and both expansions, just get the $40 TTK then buy the extra content next week for $20 if you want it still.

Mindlog

We need to do a FAQ, but at the same time learning everything blind is fun.
I already screwed up by dismantling a blue arm band that would have raised my light.

Messiek

Where can I find this $20 bundle? Can't find it on psn right now.

Shito

lol yeah that shit started as soon as i turned on my system.. i was like nop....
Haha, stopped mine at the "preparing to download" phase, so I thought it was a small one.
Really bad timing for them to push a 11GB update, this will stay paused for a loooong time I fear. :D

zewone

I've been busy at work so I haven't had time to be envious.

I'm mostly interested in how PVP has been. Are Pulse Rifles > Hand Cannons now?

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm in love! Damn, I gotta give it to Bungie when it comes to UI design. So pumped for next Tuesday!!!!!!
Uhhh.... how do you have a Legendary Strangers Rifle?!
Is it the new Necrochasm, where you have to level it up to become the new Exotic "No Time to Explain"?!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Microsoft said:
"We have received a report from Activision (the publisher of Destiny) and they are experiencing some network traffic right now and is currently working on their servers which are currently full." "You can go ahead and download the full game in about 2-3 hours ETA"

Mine is starting to improve. Done 2% in 10 minutes now. Earlier it was 5% an hour.

People thought the Alchemist warlock chest was terrible based on Xur's preview, but the database shows more.
you can choose between arc, solar, and Void defense and armor.

Also lol
warlock helmet that reduces blink cooldown and increases travel distance

I don't understand what's the point of rest mode for the ps4 when it is so inconsistent....

Like Driveclub updated and Installed patch while in rest mode but The Destiny patch didn't? Wtf.... Now to wait 3 hours! :-/

Well I guess I can hit the gym for a little bit.

Edit: top of page!

cXXSIDu.gif

Top Bottom