• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

neoism

damn auto rifles are what i thought....

ALL OVER the damn place... they shake something firece.. plus its probably because i havent played in like 10 days or something but it feels like they messed with the look sensitivity... not sure...
prob because i just didnt know the map at all...
:/

noomi

Nice! What stuff do you need to do???

How did you get it? I signed up to both new monarchy and dead orbit and never saw a quest o_O

Does it give new rewards now?

Just pledged to Dead Orbit and a new quest came up, I have to wear shader, emblem, and cloak at do crucible, strikes...etc x10

Says the reward it an armor upgrade. I'm level 53 DO, maybe that's why?

Macello pledged to New Monarchy and got nothing....weird.

stb

Wife got home early and turned my PS4 on for me.

Rest mode fail: the download hadn't started.

At least it was only estimating 80 minutes for the download.

Sofa King

Don't know what the consensus is for download times, but I came home a lunch (about 2.5 hours ago to make sure it started downloading and I am only at 61% on XB1. These internet tubes are too small.

Klyka

Banned
Man using motes of light to lvl up gear sure is nice! Gonna keep doing those lovely old raids for tons of shards and energy :D

Just pledged to Dead Orbit and a new quest came up, I have to wear shader, emblem, and cloak at do crucible, strikes...etc x10

Says the reward it an armor upgrade. I'm level 53 DO, maybe that's why?

Macello pledged to New Monarchy and got nothing....weird.

Yeah they said once you keep leveling faction up they will give you quests! Hope there is one for the new ships.

void666

Banned
Rest mode is a useless shit. Never forget.
6 hours to go.

I'll play something else.

No, i won't. 6 hours staring at the screen.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Not a fan of Nolanbot so far. Dinklebot sounded better. I don't care about Guilty Spark though so maybe that's it?

stb

Gear and inventory pages are up on bungie.net guys. Useful if at work to check out some stuff.

App is working, too.

Khvostov is 5 attack now. =(

Fatebringer is 170 =((

Fresh Elder Cipher turned into mission item. Completed Vanguard and Crucible bounties still there. Completed Eris bounty disappeared. Uncompleted exotic bounty marked complete.

MrDaravon

I was out on a Patrol and just randomly with no pop-up got 3 Motes of Light. Only thing I can think of is you can 3 Motes per "level up" instead of 1 like you used to. Since we're capped right now at 34 have no way of checking though, but can't think of what else it might have been.

GutZ31

Uhhh.... how do you have a Legendary Strangers Rifle?!
Is it the new Necrochasm, where you have to level it up to become the new Exotic "No Time to Explain"?!
AzqbgNi.jpg

Package delivered.

Contents are not melted, and look intact.
Further pictures will come later.

Agent

Just got home from work and my rest mode PS4 didn't download the update. It's downloading now with 20 hours to go. I have 150 down internet. Thanks PSN.

MzsBVzq.gif

Shito

15 minutes left.
I feel like I'm caught in the headlights, don't even know what I'll start with... I missed that feeling! :D

ocean

Banned
Dinklage was way better than North. Waaaaay better.
Always said the problem was then script, not the delivery. Pretty ironic that people were disappointed in a voice lacking high emotional range considering the character in question was a damn robot.

His delivery was iconic and honestly pretty cool. But when you get lines like "A tryptich of Hive runes, said to be uncrackable" or the infamous "that Wizard came from the Moon!", it's a tough job to make it sound decent.

Juraash

So I'm at work and the update is downloading. But I haven't seen anything about the servers exploding or a bunch of broken crap.

Is it safe to assume that paycj deployment went reasonably well? Today's been busy so I haven't even been able to keep up with the thread.

So I was 2nd in Rumble but Destiny Status says I didn't get the "win".

Did they not make it top 3?

"For quest purposes"
Does it count for Grimoire? Say yes plz :(

Ugh I'm hoping Destiny Status is just not updated. But it's sounding like it truly is for a bounty/quest only and not the Grimoire. Nooooo the tease was real

Same here. Didn't even leave my PS4 in rest mode so I gotta download it once I get home. :(

All this hype and TTK hasn't even released yet.

I don't think rest mode works. It never does for me. I have everything set to auto download and nope.

Rest mode is a useless shit. Never forget.
6 hours to go.

I'll play something else.

No, i won't. 6 hours staring at the screen.

It's garbage. I don't understand. Nothing ever auto downloads.

Does anyone know if enhanced loot drops are in the game? The mida multi tool is the only weapon that has eluded me all this time. I wouldn't mind doing some raids to try and get it.

Top Bottom