• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Hey so do you young peepss remember trying to download a 500MB game demo on PC on dialup and it would take all night and you would hope it didn't disconnect while you were sleeping?

No?

NOW YOU DO.

Enjoy.

Progress.

Reminds me of WoW patching.

38 Minutes! Only started 6 and a half hour ago

vid

Hey so do you young peepss remember trying to download a 500MB game demo on PC on dialup and it would take all night and you would hope it didn't disconnect while you were sleeping?

No?

NOW YOU DO.

Enjoy.

Progress.

Reminds me of trying to download the Quake III Arena and realMYST demos. They were around 50MB each, and that meant an overnight download... and if the phone rang or your connection dropped, you had to start all over again.

Good times.

I got patched up to 2.0 in about an hour's time this afternoon. Just played MGSV until it was done, loaded it up long enough to check out the new menus (is it wrong that I kind of want a classic title screen/music option?) and headed off to work. Can't wait to see all of the new stuff in a few more hours.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Light score is based on weapons too and also is his class item better? The old legendary ones are at 130/140 def compared to the new rare 160 def.

I figured it out, he equipped the year 2 ghost and I didn't, that's what did it. All of my weapons and armor are max'd out and his wasn't... it was just the ghost :/

todd360

No?

NOW YOU DO.

Enjoy.

Progress.

Tried to download half life 2 demo back when it first came out. Estimated time 7 days. What a disappointment that was. Just canceled the download. I went on to be a member of one of the best clans in half life 2 deathmatch though. Those were the days.

Damn it, my PS4 didn't start the patch download until I just booted it a minute ago. But of course it had no issues pulling the DriveClub patch on its own today.

Damn it, my PS4 didn't start the patch download until I just booted it a minute ago. But of course it had no issues pulling the DriveClub patch on its own today.

It did this for everyone lol. It's kinda stupid rest mode downloads the file I don't want to play.

Edit: holy shit finally done!!

So do we know for absolute sure that PS4 exotics came with this update or are people just talking about next week? Doesn't seem like the strikes are available.

darknil

So I'm suspecting the Necrochasm is now something worthwhile? I got a Crux yesterday.

Now, what should be my first year 2 exotic...

NastyBook

Rest Mode got this joint downloaded SUPER QUICK. Was all wrapped up and ready to go when I got in. These new shaders, though. And emblems. And new music while out in space. It's almost too much.

E92 M3

Seems like the emblem collection doesn't have everything from special collections. For one Unimagined Plane is missing. Odd.

Hey there! i dont know if you remember me but i was the one asking for help with Skolas yesterday for the MoT, Im online now for the rest of the day if you happen to get one, PSN AtticusPersona.

I could probably get on and do some Skolas runs in 45 min or so. Haven't done one yet today so who knows if the GHorn nerf will screw things too badly.

Did a lot of Trials last week since it was going away but now I'm kinda wishing I did more Skolas Schools if it's not reasonable to burn him before second mines anymore. We'll see.

PSA: Some of the redeemable emblems aren't showing up. Like the Unimagined Plane.

ee9d2fe8b039751ad3d9e48c7f476dc2.jpg

Finally the download is going. Currently at 13%.

It's been out for what, 8 hours? More? And here I am, happy to get to 13%. Ugh.

Any tips to move it along faster on X1?

Sony you ass holes, I set my PS4 to auto-download, auto-install...... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

get home late from overtime, starts download like just now

fuck

noomi

No?

NOW YOU DO.

Enjoy.

Progress.

I remember, those were very different times lol. Remember fileplanet? That's where all the good shit was :p

Less than a minute now! Finally!

Yay nami! Gogogo

So do we know for absolute sure that PS4 exotics came with this update or are people just talking about next week? Doesn't seem like the strikes are available.
I got the Black Garden strike on Xbox which I believe was previously Playstation exclusive. Came up in the vanguard legacy playlist.

Top Bottom