• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Same here. Now I am stuck at 13gigs and the time keeps going up. Sigh.

Times like these call for drastic measures. Just dug out the 25 foot lan cable to provide my PS4 with a wired connection. Connection test showed a 44mb/s download speed. Right now I'm at 750mbs with an estimated 51 minutes left.

giphy.gif

R0ckman

Exactly right, yeah. Should've been that way from the beginning. And thorn's reload should never ever have been touched. :p

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where the animated version of this image can be found?
GafOpen.jpg

That's the one I wanted to use for the header of OT30 and I can't find it. Don't want to bug lnkn or Drizz about if I don't have to..

I have it, saved it to my computer because I liked it so much. If it's okay with the creator I'll post it again.

AtticuSMT

Banned
I could probably get on and do some Skolas runs in 45 min or so. Haven't done one yet today so who knows if the GHorn nerf will screw things too badly.

Did a lot of Trials last week since it was going away but now I'm kinda wishing I did more Skolas Schools if it's not reasonable to burn him before second mines anymore. We'll see.

Sounds good to me, i have a maxed out Gjallarhorn as well, So we can see what will happen lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey there! i dont know if you remember me but i was the one asking for help with Skolas yesterday for the MoT, Im online now for the rest of the day if you happen to get one, PSN AtticusPersona.
Course I remember. I am more than happy to help when I get on but it's not gonna be for a bit now- need to squeeze in a workout before I get sucked into Destiny for the night. :p Feel free to send me an FR though (PSN Hawkian). And of course, don't feel like you need to wait around if you are able to find a group to help you before I get on.

maomaoIYP

Hopscotch has been nerfed into the middle RoF pulse type but the messenger remains, with lower stability. ;_;
Edit: this makes the hopscotch a identical to the 55A-Allfate, but with shittier sights. ;_;

Afrocious

What's everyone doing? I'm light level 170 and I'm kinda wandering around. I'm up for whatever and can help folks if need be

PSN Afrodeeziyak

neoism

also i take it not all 8 maps are in the rift playlist only played on 5 soo far...

vertigo and the drifter are the best one soo far...

xPhinehas

Does anyone want to play some crucible for a while? I'm doing well but my teams suck and I keep losing. PSN: Phinehas_ FR me if you want to play..

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I could probably get on and do some Skolas runs in 45 min or so. Haven't done one yet today so who knows if the GHorn nerf will screw things too badly.

Did a lot of Trials last week since it was going away but now I'm kinda wishing I did more Skolas Schools if it's not reasonable to burn him before second mines anymore. We'll see.
I don't think the Ghorn nerf will be all that rough- since it's a 1/3 damage nerf, that means (I think? brain not want math) that two rockets is equivalent to about 1.33 old rockets. While significant, most of the times I've burned him before second mines, there were rockets to spare in our pockets, so, yeah. Still seems doable in theory. But that said, even if the DPS is a concern and you can't get him before second mine phase I think that only means clearing one extra round of adds before going for mines + kill.

I won't be quite on in 45 but if it ends up being the case that you're able a bit later than that it would be pretty awesome to run it with you and him.

xinek

Welp, Crucible still sucks. I can't come anywhere close to being able to compete with the weapons I happen to have (no exotics). I used to be ok at Crucible last fall, and it was really enjoyable to play. Had big hopes that the nerfs would help even things out. Bleh.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I just woke up and the patch was already done. LOL

Lima

Loved the initial reaction to Thorn and all the people jumping on the "Thorn is dead" bandwagon.

Now that people played several hours with it turns out it is still the all around best and easiest to use primary in the game. More news at eleven.

Top Bottom