• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Anyone else notice that we can't replay existing story missions at anything other than the basic difficulty setting?

For instance: I can't choose exclusion zone and set a Heroic modifier (level 18)

R0ckman

so how are shotguns in PvE now? i hope they arent ruined. they made PvE fun again when they were patched last time. really revived PvE for me in a big way.

and, how are they in PvP?

wtf?

oh man, handcannons nerfed and shotguns still OP?

its like a nightmare.

Yeah feels like it, people still using Matador, still one-hit killing a fair distance away. Final Round BS still seems to work.

Daemul

Is there anyway to delete the abandoned story mission quests? I have no desire to play through the MQ and DLC stories again anytime soon, so I want to free up some space for future quests.

I still need to do the 4 class quests on my Hunter, I've only played PvP so far.

pixxxelz

What's the fastest way of completing the "path of the *insert subclass here*" quests? I tried waking up the hive but level 7 doesn't work very well.
Also god damn that music!

Rainmaker

Banned
Does the shader kiosk (or any of the kiosks, really) have every shader from all my characters available? Like if I'm playing as a character that didn't receive a certain shader originally can I still go grab it because my other character unlocked it or do I have to log in as the original character, get it, put it in the vault, and transfer it?

Arrrammis

Well, looks like my trusty Razer Kraken headset is starting to bow out after 3.5 years. Not bad at all!

So I guess I'm in the market for a new headset, what are some of your favorites DGaf?

Does the shader kiosk (or any of the kiosks, really) have every shader from all my characters available? Like if I'm playing as a character that didn't receive a certain shader originally can I still go grab it because my other character unlocked it or do I have to log in as the original character, get it, put it in the vault, and transfer it?

You can pick up any shader on any character provided one of your characters has it (i.e. my titan has a new monarchy shader and I am able to get it from the kiosk on my warlock)

Soft Ballstics still workings a little with TLW but I'm not feeling this hip fire buff yet
Same. I know we bitched last time they messed with TLW but I don't care for this at all. It's terrible even if you pace your shots when you ADS, and hipfiring is great but you are in prime shotgun range at that point.

Also shotties do not seem nerfed to me. AT ALL.

RetroMG

I THINK any character can for the most part, although one of my characters couldn't pull out the Eris Morn Shader that requires rank 4 because he wasn't ranked high enough. So in that case you would probably need to use the vault.

Rainmaker

Banned
I THINK any character can for the most part, although one of my characters couldn't pull out the Eris Morn Shader that requires rank 4 because he wasn't ranked high enough. So in that case you would probably need to use the vault.

Alright. I can deal with that if it's the case. Thanks!

Juraash

Could someone please clarify the weekly heroic and Nightfall situation? I thought they weren't going to be available this week, yet the seem playable. Did the rewards change at all? I'm assuming the buff is gone from the NF completion now? Does NF reward rep?

Jblanks

Could someone please clarify the weekly heroic and Nightfall situation? I thought they weren't going to be available this week, yet the seem playable. Did the rewards change at all? I'm assuming the buff is gone from the NF completion now? Does NF reward rep?

My brother got a Monte Carlo.

I got an ethric light... do these things still matter ?

lt519

0 Legendary Marks since they aren't available yet. You'll still have all the same Vangaurd and Crucible Marks you had before the update.

Maybe my app didn't update fully, shows crucible and vanguard marks, not one combined, thing has been acting funny today.

Top Bottom