• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

DNAbro

jesus chrsit is my luck awful or is there just extremely heavy weight to some maps on certain playlists. I almost always get the new earth maps on rift or an old map.

Don't like mercy rule. Don't think I've played a full game yet.

Also, WTF at Memento? This map is the epitome of random geometry. It's like Bungie took Halo 3's Ghost Town and turned it upside down.

This piano part in the new orbit music

SheHateMe

20 minutes later, download complete.

Praise RNGesus with PSN download speeds.

*grabs syringe* Just put Destiny right into my bloodstream, Doc.

R0ckman

Bleh crucible still seems a mess to me, pretty sure I got final rounded. Guy shot through a crate or something and killed me with Efrideet or whatever its called.

ocean

Banned
Is it bad that I don't recognize any of the guns used in crucible?
HoW introduced the best weapons to date. Stuff you'll see often:

Pulse Rifle: Messenger or Hopscotch Pilgrim
Shotgun: Matador 64 or Party Crasher +1
Sniper: Her Benevolence, Low Grade Humility
Machine Gun: BTRD
Rocket: Ash Factory, Tomorrow's Answer

All of these are the best or tied for best in their respective classes. What's worse is many of them will have a perfect perk roll.

ChanMan

Nice haven't played in almost a year and come back and have exotics waiting for me from my exotic bounties auto completing hahaha

KxoZz

Okay i just realized that in Rift it seems to currently be only the new earth maps and control has the other 4. weird.

You're probably just unlucky. Got Vertigo on my first Rift match. That map is pretty good imo.
Bannerfall was awesome.

Daigoro

so how are shotguns in PvE now? i hope they arent ruined. they made PvE fun again when they were patched last time. really revived PvE for me in a big way.

and, how are they in PvP?

So uh, GHorn no longer tracks I guess.

wtf?

I feel like the only thing in the crucible that has changed is the handcanon nerfs. This is still horrible.

oh man, handcannons nerfed and shotguns still OP?

its like a nightmare.

Had a lot of fun with rift. It's going to take a while for me to feel comfortable in crucible again. I tried so many different guns and got killed by so many different guns, it was just hard to find a rhythm. At least when everyone is using thorn you know what's coming. Overall, really loving 2.0. Probably focus mostly on the quests tomorrow.

Top Bottom