• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Juraash

That sucks haha.

And yea I received rep at the end, got radiant light buff. No blue flames though.

Thank you! The rep thing was my biggest concern. I'd have to relevel vanguard between now and TTK of I do nightfall on my Warlock. But I might still just do it.

neoism

30 minute impressions:

TLW got hit baaaad but using perfect balance is like eating ice cream after a break up
Thorn's range sucks but otherwise the same
Sector 618 is confusing but cool concept
Thieve's Den is trash in Rift - shocker
Blink Shotgun hasn't changed, although maybe it depends on the shotgun being used
lol at Arcbolt. Can walk right through it.
Bannerfall best map in the game BAR NONE

As for Rift.... i think it's too hectic right now. Half the time I don't even know it's being scored and i'm off on the other side of the map doing something. I dunno, doesn't feel like i'm playing an objective game yet. Also, the Mercy rule means most games just end really quickly.

Other general impression is that Crucible feels "balanced" and smoother.

u lucky played like 20 games didnt get bannerfall once...:/

Stop being good? Sounds like a you problem :p

I've actually been at the bottom of the scoreboard every game
kappa.png

Lunar FC

lol...about 5-6 weeks ago, when you couldn't make the gorgon chest with the warlock jump

were you just lying about uninstalling Destiny? :p

I didn't uninstall, just had to take some time away to get my mind right after to that hot piece of fucking dog shit jump.

ChanMan

Okay so I have the vanilla version of Destiny and just did a Strike I never did before. I guess we have access to all DLC strike now even though I haven't bought House of Wolves and Dark Below,

ocean

Banned
Rift leaderboard from my friends list so far according to Destiny app:

Best score: Skeleton at 8710
Longest kill spree: Nghtly at 13
Most kills: Vaalbar at 31
Longest life: Deku at 11m39s

I gotta get good at this 2.0 thing

NeOak

wow, i'm missing Dinklebot like I knew I would.

;-;

Nolan killed the "We've woken the Hive" and "A CELL! FROM THE PRISON OF ELDERS!" lines.

And i'm hating the "Guardian Down" lines.

Top Bottom