• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

E92 M3

It's such a stupid decision.
They should have atleast thought about why they buffed it to 200% before HoW in the first place....BECAUSE IT DIDN'T WORK BEFORE !!!

Now it's about 50% or so better than what it was before the 200% nerf...menaing it's back to being practically useless.

It's very ironic that PVP shotguns still remain OP, but PVE were gimped.

ocean

Banned
It's such a stupid decision.
They should have atleast thought about why they buffed it to 200% before HoW in the first place....BECAUSE IT DIDN'T WORK BEFORE !!!

Now it's about 50% or so better than what it was before the 200% nerf...menaing it's back to being practically useless.
Original buff was 100%, now nerfed 45%. Compared to original value, they're exactly 10% better.

(Base 100 buffed to 200, nerfed by 45% down to 110).

Frenden

Banned
TLW felt like garbage to me regardless of the barrel selected. Agballs or not, it's far harder hit with the nerf stick than Thorn. Which is so wtf inducing.

bgbball31

New page, figured I'd post again in case people will miss it.

Still outside the last room for this weeks nightfall. It'd be nice to have some help, if anyone doesn't mind.

PSN: bgbball

Waldini

Wait ...

The Companion app says that two Year 2 primaries are still classified? ... how many Exotics arent included in the armory? And how many are Bungie still hiding?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Hmmm, isn't the max orbs created capped at 8 now?

Fantastic news, thanks for doing the right thing :)

Hope he gets himself straightened out and comes back to DGAF one day.

He's sold his Xbox but trying to get it back. But he's checked out the 2.0 update on his brothers and is confused by it lol.

We all are izunadono we all are.

Are shotguns really THAT bad in PvE now?

:( They shouldnt have made them practically useless... thats a shame

Has anyone tested Lord of Wolves? If that gun is useless now I am gonna cry.... Literally my favorite gun

TLoW is still pretty good since it shoots in a straight line so you can get more precision hits, that and the 4th horsemen are the only legit shotguns...POE is now a pain in the ass, God help you when you run into a round with "angry" on

maomaoIYP

I actually like the changes to TLW. It's still a good gun, but now other weapons have a fighting chance. Also, hip fire is really the way to go!

HBP

Kind of excited to get back into Destiny, I have been level 25 since the last time I played probably 4 months ago, even got a couple of the 50% experience boost codes so that should help.

I feel bad for people who are a completionist in a game like this.

TTK really sounds like the full realization of their idea, "What can I do today to make my character better" I'm ok with this.

Edit Top of Page: WarlockMaster Race because they can be light level 170 right now.

Top Bottom