• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

EL CUCO

Dem Ghosts with the vanilla planetary material seeker tho
q9HgQBF.jpg

I can see Bungie trying to make a bounty of it, just to get us to use the damn thing.

"find 10 Spirit bloom that isn't in the Tower"

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone got some Focused Light codes hanging around? Want to lvl up 2 new characters so will use the boost from TTK on one but still need to rank up another by missions and XP bonuses.

Where do I look at the Exotic blueprints? Or is that not yet released.

Lol at Ghost shell granting "defense" stat, but bonus perks could be interesting... Marking Relic Iron collectors is not interesting.

eFKac

Dem Ghosts with the vanilla planetary material seeker tho
q9HgQBF.jpg

I can see Bungie trying to make a bounty of it, just to get us to use the damn thing.

"find 10 Spirit bloom that isn't in the Tower"

My bladedancing cloak also has some questionable quality perks, faster upgrade for hand cannons and faster Vanguard reputation.

I mean that's cool, but I'd rather have some active perks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
At this moment, I may well be naive but I'm not giving up hope for a modest, targeted rebalance patch roughly 1 month after TTK release (i.e. Oct 15-22), both to reflect prevailing community feedback and the impact the cavalcade of new gear has on the landscape, which may well change the way certain existing weapons feel right now. Nothing too dramatic, but some hush puppies as well as addressing clear outliers.

I'm going to try to keep a list of my thoughts on what would be a good idea to tweak that I can repost and modify over the next few weeks.

-Shotgun damage in PvE buffed to somewhere between current and prior values, perhaps halfway
-Hawkmoon damage falloff at range made slightly less severe
-Hawkmoon magazine on stat screen corrected to reflect actual mag size
-Hopscotch Pilgrim RoF readjusted to match The Messenger's

I'm missing cryptarch rep and the weapons from the suros pack.

Why did i lose 600 rep for the cryptarch ?

I got the suros pack at the postmaster. Shader and emblem but no weapons

Skele7on

Banned
At this moment, I may well be naive but I'm not giving up hope for a modest, targeted rebalance patch roughly 1 month after TTK release (i.e. Oct 15-22), both to reflect prevailing community feedback and the impact the cavalcade of new gear has on the landscape, which may well change the way certain existing weapons feel right now. Nothing too dramatic, but some hush puppies as well as addressing clear outliers.

I'm going to try to keep a list of my thoughts on what would be a good idea to tweak that I can repost and modify over the next few weeks.

-Shotgun damage in PvE buffed to somewhere between current and prior values, perhaps halfway

take the two extra bullets out from hawkmoon*
It ruins the gun.

Mid October is probably a bit too optimistic for a rebalance. Historically we wait months for rebalance patches.

Anastasis

You didn't lost any, the Cryptarch just got buffed. 3000 rep per level now iirc. Used to be 2500.

Where do I look at the Exotic blueprints? Or is that not yet released.

Lol at Ghost shell granting "defense" stat, but bonus perks could be interesting... Marking Relic Iron collectors is not interesting.

Thats just one of the perks and those are on the blues that the speaker sells

There are other perks

eFKac

I think everyone with enough crypt rep lost 600 points, nobody knows why I think.

How do I pledge allegiance to a faction btw? Can't seem to find anything

Edit. Bigger requirement, there you go.
That sucks.

I've noticed that my equipped legendary ghost has "Requires Collector's Edition" text and inactive icon. And I'm afraid that I won't be able to equip it back if I switch it for a new ghost.
Or is it just a tooltip bug?

Mindlog

Bounties and Crucible give you faction

Quests are giving you XP you're wasting if you're at 34. I'd personally rather edge another level, especially considering I got 400 rep in 30 minutes of playing.
I haven't flipped my edged Crucible after quite a few games on my Hunter. As far as I know it's just bounties.
I flipped my Warlock's Vanguard on accident because I wasn't paying attention. On my Hunter and Titan I will complete all their subquests, but stop short of grabbing the class item that I can't use anyway. This means I'll be able to grab that XP as soon as TTK goes active.
I think everyone with enough crypt rep lost 600 points, nobody knows why I think.

Go to the faction and buy their badge. Costs 2.5k Glimmer.

Anastasis

See above: Cryptarch reputation required per level simply increased.

Go to the faction representative to pledge.

I haven't flipped my edged Crucible after quite a few games on my Hunter. As far as I know it's just bounties.
I flipped my Warlock's Vanguard on accident because I wasn't paying attention. On my Hunter and Titan I will complete all their subquests, but stop short of grabbing the class item that I can't use anyway. This means I'll be able to grab that XP as soon as TTK goes active.

Ah, yeah, that's what I'm probably going to do too :)

I know I saw the diamond move after matches, though.

Skele7on

Banned
And the base magazine was reduced to 11. Thus the net effect to the magazine is that it was changed from 13... to 13. This is easily provable if you require it from me.

Really? I don't have an unlevelled one so I assumed I had two extra's in there not shown.

Cayde gave me a rare cloak that is literally just the Dustwalker cloak from vanilla which I still have, so I deleted it. Went back to him and he gave me Frumious cloak instead. :p

Welcome back! Perfect timing haha

Saw you play some Rift on Zoba stream. I was not jealous at all! Looked like a good time regardless of mercy haha
Hey haha I know, frankly speaking didn't plan for my self ban to be up now. It was a nice break and glad I did. In the last month kinda became addicted to playing ToO :p my Pvp skills somewhat came back. So kinda was glad I was banned during that time.

Skele7on

Banned
Hey haha I know, frankly speaking didn't plan for my self ban to be up now. It was a nice break and glad I did. In the last month kinda became addicted to playing ToO :p my Pvp skills somewhat came back. So kinda was glad I was banned during that time.

You're back! Hello!

I will dismantle my spare BH tonight , FOR SCIENCE.

So I still need to beat Hard Mode Crota in order to get the emblem for year 1 emblem. If anyone wants to help me that would be great :)

Idk if you still can. "Players who achieve all of Destiny's "Moments of Triumph" before September 9, 2015 (the game's first birthday) will receive the emblem you see below. After that date, the emblem will be unattainable"

rNilla

Cayde gave me a rare cloak that is literally just the Dustwalker cloak from vanilla which I still have, so I deleted it. Went back to him and he gave me Frumious cloak instead. :p

If only there was some kind of blog where I could see these fashions you're talking about...

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Seeing as black hammer is not nerfed to hell and I have no sentimental value for that weapon I shall gladly sacrifice mine and update y'all on the results.
no I wont

Kalamari

He gave me 2 cloaks of hidden agenda, but now all of a sudden he won't give out any more. The Titan guy, whatshisface, gave me two titan marks as well. The vanguard must be having a 2-for-1 sale or something.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Really? I don't have an unlevelled one so I assumed I had two extra's in there not shown.
The new Hawkmoon's extra bullets from Holding Aces are actually not reflected on the stat screen at all, so if you inspect one (even fully leveled) right now it will show a magazine size of 11. For a moment I was actually thinking there was a (possibly accidental) buff to Holding Aces as a result of the mag reduction. But once you actually pull it out the expected 13 mag is what you get. Here's an OG (i.e. launch) one from Planet Destiny where the mag size is visible

Top Bottom