• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

njd_online

Banned
Did you ever have a Cipher?

It doesnt work like other exotic bounties since it let you choose which weapon to have AFTER you completed it

Check the collection again. Maybe it only unlocked the node since you have SEEN them but you cant buy it. It should say whether you can buy one with a shard or say "discovery" required

Right I see. Still doesn't the absence of Hawkmoon though - I'm guessing the collections panel is meant to be a viewable list of everything whether you have it or not.

Did you ever have a Cipher?

It doesnt work like other exotic bounties since it let you choose which weapon to have AFTER you completed it

Check the collection again. Maybe it only unlocked the node since you have SEEN them but you cant buy it. It should say whether you can buy one with a shard or say "discovery" required

Cipher!? Metal...Gear?

Kyoufu

Nostalgia rose tinted spectacles or actual opinion.

I miss dinklebot, Nolan sounds awful in my opinion, too squeaky and I dunno I just don't like it. Maybe new lines he'll be better?

Must be rose tinted speccies :p

Honestly, Dinklebot was terrible. Northbot brings some emotion to it and just feels more natural. Despite the woeful script, Dinklage still phoned it in.

What!?
No.
No no no.
I will never be able to do that.
I need to run CE again to get me a spare BH before trying this...

Seeing as black hammer is not nerfed to hell and I have no sentimental value for that weapon I shall gladly sacrifice mine and update y'all on the results.
no I wont

I'll do it when I get home tonight. I'm not all that attached to my Black Hammer. I only used it during certain strikes. I have other really good solar burn snipers.

Jinjo

Meh, the point gesture is easily replaced by the shoot gesture.

As in, shoot the direction you want to draw peoples attention to.

Yes, or find someone else to start it up for you.

But the point gesture made it known to the entire instance who was to blame for dumb shit with that sweet pop-up in the bottom left. Shooting just isn't the same mang.

Hedge

Did someone do the sunsinger quest?
Do you need radiance kills from grenades, or will any kills (weapon, melee) during radiance work?

Lee

SGA/FYI/BBQ everyone. Eris Morn only requires 3000 exp to get from rank 4 to 5. That's only 30 black hammers that you need to dismantle and she'll give you a reward package.

Man, I had one of the most frustrating Destiny experiences in a long while, all due to the subclass quest.
Titan Striker has to get 3x7 orbs with Super in a Strike, and I just kept getting 6, 5, 3 etc. Never seven. In the end I got real careless and died stupidly too many times. Apologies to my matchmade teammates (who also seemed to go after this annoying objective).
This reminds me why I didn't like The Dark Below that much: quests that make people camp for certain targets, waiting their turn (or rushing for the kill).

Well TLW was never intended to be ADS weapon that rules over all of them at all ranges, it was always supposed to be mid to close range hipfire cannon. Is it wrong that I kinda enjoy all tears and salt from TLW users who are salty about not being able to ADS dominate in PvP anymore?

I keep hearing that blink shotty with AR as secondary weapon is new meta now, that true?

That's not what's happening right now. It does nothing at mid range and nothing at close range.

It's bad.

Did someone do the sunsinger quest?
Do you need radiance kills from grenades, or will any kills (weapon, melee) during radiance work?

I used melee only and that worked, just pop your super and punch as much as possible, only white enemies seemed to give me points too.

How come I can't track bounties? I picked up new bounties from Xander as well as some mission ones but they don't show up in my menu. It seems like I am still been able to complete them. There is just no way to track them

Top Bottom