• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

the orbs nerf for Nova Bombs is a big bummer, then Ikora asks you to generate 7orbs x3 in a Strike, lol.

My Rasergasdt Furry rocket launcher has been nerfed, I had Field Scout the let me carry 2 in the tube, now it is only 1. So watch out for your single rocket RLs. I was fighting a Public Event target going wut wut wut Field Scout doesn't work for the mag?

njd_online

Banned
So I don't have Hakwmoon yet (despite being on PS4 from day 1)

BUUUUUTTTTT

I thought all exotics were supposed to show up on the collections panel? I can see the House of Wolves exotics I don't have....Hawkmoon is nowhere to be seen though.

Bug?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Best bet is to wait and see IMO, might be actually worth it or totally useless quest.
I mean, the very tweet you linked to say it "gives you XP"... seems like it would have clarified if there was more to it than that, no?

BUUUUUTTTTT

I thought all exotics were supposed to show up on the collections panel? I can see the House of Wolves exotics I don't have....Hawkmoon is nowhere to be seen though.

Bug?
Seems to me a bug. Are Monte Carlo or 4th Horseman there?

BUUUUUTTTTT

Bug?

My guess is that because the elder cipher let you choose between all 3..

it gave you credit for owning all 3

njd_online

Banned
I mean, the very tweet you linked to say it "gives you XP"... seems like it would have clarified if there was more to it than that, no?

Yeah, they're both there but I have them. Hawk moon is the only exotic I don't own thats not present on the board.

Hrmm it seems that it gives Runes of Crota or something that spawn public events in the Court of Oryx....

Hrmmmmm

So I did my Moments of Triumph and the Year One stuff, but those rewards don't drop until the 15th correct?

I am getting the physical Collector's Edition (Dat strange coin replica). So will I get the Suros and other packs with that? I know most of you already got it being digital pre-orders

Jinjo

Hmm, there's a level select for patrol now. Interesting. Love the new tune that play while you're on the galaxy map.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
...you can no longer kill a Major Knight with 4 bullets in 1.5s but you were never intended to.

Shotguns were killing Majors quicker than literally any other weapon class - including Snipers, Fusion Rifles, Machine Guns and Rocket Launchers - by a very significant margin.

They could only do this up close and if they can't do that then they aren't performing their function and mine as well not be in the game. They should probably be about 120-150% of vanilla damage. PVP should not be OHK though and I don't mind shot package being nerfed a bit.

I don't own all three of them.

Did you ever have a Cipher?

It doesnt work like other exotic bounties since it let you choose which weapon to have AFTER you completed it

Check the collection again. Maybe it only unlocked the node since you have SEEN them but you cant buy it. It should say whether you can buy one with a shard or say "discovery" required

Hmm, there's a level select for patrol now. Interesting. Love the new tune that play while you're on the galaxy map.

Galaxy Map!!?!?! What!@?!

Or do you mean the Director? Solar System?

I did notice they added "Local Group" and such to the label, looks like we will be leaving the solar system soon!

HMD

Why the hell are all my barely used exotics fully levelled up? I have a fully upgraded Plan C, SGA, NLB, Monte Carlo and I never touched these guns, wtf?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Galaxy Map!!?!?! What!@?!

Or do you mean the Director? Solar System?

I did notice they added "Local Group" and such to the label, looks like we will be leaving the solar system soon!
Sure he means the director, yeah.

The Local Group is the designation of our cluster of galaxies. Incredible as it would be, I don't think we're hitting up any of the other hotspots in the Virgo Supercluster anytime soon. :p

kiguel182

Was there any new weapons on the update?

The gunsmith didn't give me anything to make a request for a weapon either. I wanted to play with some new toys :(

Jinjo

Hard Light is cool as fuck now.

Also, can't believe they made "point" the customizable emote. It was the most useful emote. Should have made the dumb sitting down emote the customizable one. Smh.

Hard Light is cool as fuck now.

Also, can't believe they made "point" the customizable emote. It was the most useful emote. Should have made the dumb sitting down emote the customizable one. Smh.

Meh, the point gesture is easily replaced by the shoot gesture.

As in, shoot the direction you want to draw peoples attention to.

So I just checked Crota's End and there is no option for Hard Mode? Do I have to beat the Raid regular first? If so damn

Yes, or find someone else to start it up for you.

Top Bottom