• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

PuMa

Ha. Today's the actual anniversary... very appropriate that the OT will be going up. Happy Year 1 everyone. :)

29 threads. On average, a new thread every ~12.5 days.
3k1yk5T.gif

VWgcGBB5JNdi8.gif

LTWood12

I wish people would stop saying this. Shotguns are still roughly 50% stronger than what they used to be before they got buffed in the first place - when they actually were useless

as in it was the least used special weapon class in the game before it got attention....

they're in a nice middle ground now where you can't pop a bubble underneath omnigul and comfortable give her a 4th horseman ride straight to hell lol

That's not how math works.

100-Vanilla Damage
buffed 100%
200-pre 2.0 Damage
Nerfed 45% (200 x 0.55)
110-2.0 damage

It's 10% more than it was w/ Vanilla.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
wtfffffffffffffff these perks for field test are dope

kills with this weapon grant enhanced motion tracker resolution
sniper rifle scope highlights enemies with low health
weapon reloads and handles faster when wielder is the last living player on their fire team

yas bungie yasss
That's not how math works.

100-Vanilla Damage
buffed 100%
200-pre 2.0 Damage
Nerfed 45% (200 x 0.55)
110-2.0 damage

It's 10% more than it was w/ Vanilla.

that is how math works when i wake up in the morning lt

EL CUCO

Dat Hakke PR is doing 25 crits. Khvostov powah

Edit: Ohh its a 4 shot burst.

They need to create Gunsmith testing playlist.

weapon reloads and handles faster when wielder is the last living player on their fire team

yas bungie yasss

holy SHIT

lol the shotgun nerf is really that much? smh

Sounds like Bungie completely undid one of the best changes they made from 1.2.

Was it hard to make them 150%?

HMD

Tell me more...

Yeah... :(

All these new maps encourage vertical movement and the new NLB just kinda sits back like lol

No no, I actually love it, the new sights are crazy accurate and there must be a hidden AA buff, cause I was wrecking with the thing when I used to get like 4-5 kills a game tops, and I got like 16 on a late join and almost all of them were headshots. It's gonna be my new primary whenever I get a decent TTK sidearm.

LTWood12

yas bungie yasss

;)

noomi

Super Useless Advice:

You know when at the end of a strike when the timer shows up, if you have a dead fireteam member you can't revive them....

NOW YOU CAN

rNilla

No no, I actually love it, the new sights are crazy accurate and there must be a hidden AA buff, cause I was wrecking with the thing when I used to get like 4-5 kills a game tops, and I got like 16 on a late join and almost all of them were headshots. It's a gonna be my new primary whenever I get a decent TTK sidearm.
Time for me to get serious about NLB + sidearm loadout.

E92 M3

lol the shotgun nerf is really that much? smh

Sounds like Bungie completely undid one of the best changes they made from 1.2.

Was it hard to make them 150%?

Bungie has a dedicated team that has a job of monitoring fun levels. When the shotgun buff was released it went off the roof and now we see what happened.

If anyone is apart of the PSN 3.0 beta test and would like to join the DGaf community, let me or Gutz know. As of now, Gutz and I are accepting anyone but whenever PSN 3.0 is release, think we will remove anyone that doesn't confirm their gaf account with their PSN gamertag
or whatever PSN names are called :p

Bungie has a dedicated team that has a job of monitoring fun levels. When the shotgun buff was released it went off the roof and now we see what happened.

this bums me because shotties were my Patrol buddies. And they were big fun hunting for Wolves during Petra missions.

No Fun Allowed

DY_nasty

No no, I actually love it, the new sights are crazy accurate and there must be a hidden AA buff, cause I was wrecking with the thing when I used to get like 4-5 kills a game tops, and I got like 16 on a late join and almost all of them were headshots. It's gonna be my new primary whenever I get a decent TTK sidearm.

that's what i mean - sorry if that came out wrong

it definitely handles better and the wider view helps it a ton. The Master actually does real work now too.

NLB in the cut, that's a scary sight

darthbob

Super Useless Advice:

You know when at the end of a strike when the timer shows up, if you have a dead fireteam member you can't revive them....

NOW YOU CAN

why the fuck wasn't this in the patch notes? along with the audio/visual cue for perk activation as well

Good call.

E92 M3

There is some kind of sound glitch that happens when dismantling items or doing some other things. Noticed it in the tower.

noomi

Not useless, they can now pick up the thingy the boss drop :D

why the fuck wasn't this in the patch notes? along with the audio/visual cue for perk activation as well

Good call.

Was doing a strike during lunch, and we had a fireteam member that was dead when the end timer popped after all flairs were dead... so I said "ehhh, what the hell... might as well try"

and then.... HE RESPAWNED :eek:

DY_nasty

Good call.

There's a lot of shit that wasn't in the patch notes... like sidearms being a legit threat now lol

I discard the titan mark I got for my Defender quest that had 170 defense. My life.

I was under the impression that worked by asking for a weapon that you would receive the following week. Maybe I got that wrong.

oh shit I discarded it too. the blue one was 170 defense?

Ryuuga

Banned
Rift with randoms, what an exercise in frustration. I'm not feeling a some of the new pvp maps, specifically sector 618

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone on XB1 able to help me complete some of these story missions real quick? I can do them myself but with a level 34 could get them all done with the XP boost.

Top Bottom