• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Afrocious

Again, Bungie should update the mission popups that show the level and loot on the solar system/planets map. There's no reason to have only the level when light level is more important. I shouldn't have to die in a mission to see its light level.

jaaz

Anyone try out the HoW exotics under 2.0?

Lord of Wolves?
Queensbreaker Bow?
Dreg's Promise?

My elder cipher bounty auto-completed and I need to pick one.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Lord of Wolves?
Queensbreaker Bow?
Dreg's Promise?

QB Bow is the best out of all of them BUT LoW is kinda nice for PvE now that the perk should be fixed.

Maybe Dregs Promise got that hardlight love... just roll the dice man

Shito

Lord of Wolves?
Queensbreaker Bow?
Dreg's Promise?

I'm interested in this as well, and I've seen at least 4 different people ask the same question, but nobody seem to really care about testing those 3 weapons in PVE and PVP to give us an answer. :D
Can't blame anyone, though, with so much to do and to test.

QB Bow is the best out of all of them BUT LoW is kinda nice for PvE now that the perk should be fixed.

Maybe Dregs Promise got that hardlight love... just roll the dice man
But that shottie nerf... :(

DY_nasty

I'm interested in this as well, and I've seen at least 4 different people ask the same question, but nobody seem to really care about testing those 3 weapons in PVE and PVP to give us an answer. :D
Can't blame anyone, though, with so much to do and to test.

I wouldn't take LoW anywhere near PvP if that's something you consider.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I've been kicking myself for not just buying a Hard Light the last time Xur offered it...but then again, why would I have?

Simply for the sake of collecting them all at least. Unless you didn't have the coins of course.
I'm a compulsive collector so I can't understand how people didn't buy every piece of gear that they didn't already have.

DY_nasty

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude the Häkke Test-A motion tracker is OP.

Bungie plis gief as default

Yes. The motion tracker is fucking amazing lol

god help the poor bastards who have to deal with that AND third eye
Lord of Wolves is better than TLW in PvP

lol damn

but for PvP, you can't pick it over the QB Bow. Just can't do it.

Kaversmed

Again, Bungie should update the mission popups that show the level and loot on the solar system/planets map. There's no reason to have only the level when light level is more important. I shouldn't have to die in a mission to see its light level.

This so much. Tried the PoE lvl 32 with two of my friends and enemies felt extremely strong considering we are all lvl 34. :(

Definity

Once you finish weapon testing what happens? The challenge just completes and the gunsmith doesn't allow you to turn it back in.

Frenden

Banned
I didn't seem to get rep for some of the Gunsmith guns in pvp, so I went into patrol and finished three of them in ten minutes.

Oh.

ocean

Banned
"Is your Light better when Saladín oversees your matches?"

Damn announcer making fun of you for losing and everything :p

Where the PvP trains at :(

Namikaze1

Just need to get Warlock subclasses to last step and then I'm ready to team up with gaffers to complete these damn last steps on all three guardians. Only completed Gunslinger so far.

Super good advice: I'd you intend to keep fooling around with one of the gunsmith weapons after you've filled that bar and gotten the rep, don't dismantle it. He won't give you another one.

Brought to you by a now bummed titan that dismantled the pulse rifle in the name of science.

Top Bottom