• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Super good advice: I'd you intend to keep fooling around with one of the gunsmith weapons after you've filled that bar and gotten the rep, don't dismantle it. He won't give you another one.

Brought to you by a now bummed titan that dismantled the pulse rifle in the name of science.

How did you get the rep done? Just go on patrol?

so what do we do with the guns once we get them?
come on gaf, those of us at work need details. cant you stop having fun for 5 minutes and let us know whats up? the working world is depending on you.

vctor182

Yessss, Cayde-6 gave me the Frumious Cloack!! My Hunter is now:

PUKUReF.gif

Definity

and after that? do you get to keep it, turn it back in? get a new one. how much rep?
ahhhhh, Iwish I wasnt at work right now!

You can keep them in your inventory and use them. If you dismantle one you can't get another from the gunsmith. I completed the challenges on a few of them and that's all you do....at least that's all I can do at the moment.

Afrocious

Just now realizing it might be best to collect bounties, complete them, and hold onto them until TTK drops. That way we can use the XP to get closer to 40.

I think that's what people are doing anyway. Huh.

X-Frame

I feel like not doing anything besides mess around in PvP until TTK drops

This seems like everything is in limbo or something.

Lee

Completing a field test gets you 312 rep (w/ NF bonus).

After you finish I don't think you're expected to do anything else with the weapons. Can't put them in your vault.

Did you play the nightfall on Tuesday before the patch, or after? I thought they did away with the nightfall bonus.

Acidote

How does the Banshee-44 weapons thing work?

By the way, I've collected my Suros package and now it says it requires a prepurchase, lol

Top Bottom