• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Bogeypop

Okay then. You guys ready to do a thing? Get me your PSN names and I'll set this up.

I literally JUST got my PS+ working (finally). But you guys go ahead anyways since I made you wait to long. You have me on the list instead of Liamc723.
Hopefully some of you need to run it multiple times and would be willing to let me hop in afterwards :)

Does your allegiance to a faction last 7 days from when you pledge it or does it last until the weekly reset?
your pledge stays until you decide to change allegiance

but you can only change allegiance ONCE per week. If you pledge your allegiance with a Faction today, you are stuck with them for a whole week

eFKac

I literally JUST got my PS+ working (finally). But you guys go ahead anyways since I made you wait to long. You have me on the list instead of Liamc723.
Hopefully some of you need to run it multiple times and would be willing to let me hop in afterwards :)

Half of the people probably started doing other things, join us.

Ambitious

Don't know about the others, but I'd like to run it three times.

noomi

My OCD is kicking in with 2.0...

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything that's changing, and all the new stuff I'm going to have to do and chase.

It's a good feeling :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
your pledge stays until you decide to change allegiance

but you can only change allegiance ONCE per week. If you pledge your allegiance with a Faction today, you are stuck with them for a whole week

Thanks.
So 7 days then.
I get what you mean though. It doesn't expire after 7 days. It just had a minimum commitment of 7 days. And that's what I was asking. Was the minimum time 7 days or do I have to repledge each Tuesday after the weekly reset.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything that's changing, and all the new stuff I'm going to have to do and chase.

I got the same feeling yesterday evening. Just sat in the tower for a handful of minutes not knowing what to do first.

I'm glad Young Ahamkara's Spine might actually be worth upgrading now. Twice the chance for tripmine suicide. 😓
I particularly enjoy it when I stick a tripmine to the face of a charging beast with the sensor facing me, so I have a split second to contemplate my doom as it runs toward me.

vid

Sent invites to efkac, liamc723, and Ambitious. Join up on me as soon as you're done with your crucibles and what have you.

Bogeypop

Half of the people probably started doing other things, join us.

Liam hasn't said anything so I guess I'll take my spot back then. If he is around, I'll gladly step out in the next run (assuming people want to run this multiple times) so he can have my spot. Shinigami Frost is also offline D:

Acidote

Anybody else having this problem? Even after having used it now it says this:

UQ2SGQm.jpg

And yes, the name of the guild is Caos and not Chaos. Something else =)

Thinking of re-arranging my house and putting the office upstairs, but I need my modem to be downstairs to get good wifi to the whole house. I want to keep my PS4 wired, though.

How long can my ethernet cable be and still be okay?

noomi

I got the same feeling yesterday evening. Just sat in the tower for a handful of minutes not knowing what to do first.

Hah, did exactly the same thing. Came into the tower, and carefully inspected the whole UI, and then walked around the entire tower checking out every vendor and getting myself familiarized, took me over an hour before I felt comfortable enough to hop into some RIFT :p

I picked up both Red Death and The Last Word yesterday and today. Are either of them worth upgrading and using in 2.0? I do both PVE and PVP.

I also got a legendary adept hand cannon from trials and The Scholar scout rifle. Are those better options? Just finished downloading the patch and haven't tested anything.

What about my old Suros Regime? Upgrade?

E92 M3

I'm feeling horrible lol. My favorite part of Year 1 was having everything established and just playing the game. Chasing the loot is actually my least favorite part, believe it or not.

I picked up both Red Death and The Last Word yesterday and today. Are either of them worth upgrading and using in 2.0? I do both PVE and PVP.

I also got a legendary adept hand cannon from trials and The Scholar scout rifle. Are those better options? Just finished downloading the patch and haven't tested anything.

What about my old Suros Regime? Upgrade?

I'm having a great time with Red Death in PvP...

I'm feeling horrible lol. My favorite part of Year 1 was having everything established and just playing the game. Chasing the loot is actually my least favorite part, believe it or not.

With you on that one

neoism

Unless the guns specify it, they do not level up in Crucible. Found that out after two matches of head scratching.

same lol i cant really stand that pusle rifle anymore.. its just not fun.. the spread on it is rediculious i know its a white but damn i really hope all ttk guns dont have terribad stability.. im really bungie...

Darkangus

Thinking of re-arranging my house and putting the office upstairs, but I need my modem to be downstairs to get good wifi to the whole house. I want to keep my PS4 wired, though.

Cat 6 Cable goes up to 100 meters (328 ft)

KxoZz

Omolon Sniper done. Suros RL done. Hakke Pulse Rifle done. Onto the Fusion Rifle.

I have no idea if I'm wasting my time or not.

Screw the ethernet cable. Use this.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWRUICG/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Connect one directly to you router and a power outlet. Connect the other to a power outlet near your PS4. Magic! Wired connection over your power line. I have three in my home.

Top Bottom