• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

For new page, anyone else lost access to Collector's Edition/preorder stuff? Was wearing them all fine. Finished a crucible match and I can no longer access them

You get them from dismantling any Year 2 purples, too. Which can be obtained from any PVP or PVE mode.

We just don't know how many from each dismantle yet. We also don't know how many the daily PVP and daily story will give.

For all we know, the rate at which we acquire them will be about the same.

Yeah thats not what I am trying to find out. I am trying to find out if I can get it from playing control for example. Like we have been since destiny came out.

The reputation details explains how we get them and that tells us that its ONLY from DAILY story and DAILY PVP. as I the ones you find in ORBIT next to WEEKLY heroic and Nightfall.

It does not mention if we get the marks from coung to CRUCIABLE and choosing Control.

I hope I am misunderstanding this, cause I will probably stop playing if I can only get legendaries from engrams and the DAILY events that you can only get once per day.

noomi

For new page, anyone else lost access to Collector's Edition/preorder stuff? Was wearing them all fine. Finished a crucible match and I can no longer access them

Some others reported the same issue, probably something funny going on with the servers.

Then where's my Hawkmoon? I had Hawkmoon way near launch, but ended up sharding it later because I never used it.

Checked the exotic blueprints and it's nowhere to be found..

You had to have the item in your inventory for it to show up as a blueprint. The game didn't keep track of what you had before, only what you currently have.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Since the 2.0 update my sound is fucking up constantly. Certain sounds aren't working and it just goes dead quiet.

hydruxo

So what do we do with these completed Armsday guns since we can't turn them in yet or put them in the vault? I have to leave them in my inventory taking up weapon slots for a week?

Then where's my Hawkmoon? I had Hawkmoon way near launch, but ended up sharding it later because I never used it.

Checked the exotic blueprints and it's nowhere to be found..

You had to still have it when the update dropped

They stated this in advance not to dismantle or shard anything before the update in order to get credit for the blueprint

Also... Why did you shard Hawkmoon o.0

You had to still have it when the update dropped

They stated this in advance not to dismantle or shard anything before the update in order to get credit for the blueprint

Also... Why did you shard Hawkmoon o.0

Like I said, it was way back near launch when I obtained it. Then I never used it. So one day I needed a shard for my Icebreaker, so I sharded it. Stupid, I know. But that's what happened.

I did the undying mind strike for my gunslinger but none of the majors were recorded as major kills, any other suggestions? Archon Priest?

None of mine did until the last room for some reason, I was fully prepared to delete the game if it never popped :d

Obliterator I can help, psn same as here

Like I said, it was way back near launch when I obtained it. Then I never used it. So one day I needed a shard for my Icebreaker, so I sharded it. Stupid, I know. But that's what happened.

Awww

Im sorry man...

On the plus side the new loot system should make getting a new one easier i guess :/

shermas

Yeah thats not what I am trying to find out. I am trying to find out if I can get it from playing control for example. Like we have been since destiny came out.

The reputation details explains how we get them and that tells us that its ONLY from DAILY story and DAILY PVP. as I the ones you find in ORBIT next to WEEKLY heroic and Nightfall.

It does not mention if we get the marks from coung to CRUCIABLE and choosing Control.

I hope I am misunderstanding this, cause I will probably stop playing if I can only get legendaries from engrams and the DAILY events that you can only get once per day.

My only hope is that, if it's that hard to get the Marks, very few people will come close to hitting the weekly cap, so there PROBABLY wouldn't be a weekly cap.

It's a lot of guessing and speculation right now, either way.

I hope we can still get them from random PVP matches and playing the Strike playlist. That's where I ended up spending most of my time at the end of Year 1. If they switch that around, I'll be sadness.

E92 M3

You guys think we will see custom games before Year 3? Also, someone please confirm that vanguard marks can't be earned anymore. I accidentally bought something and now might miss out on 2 commendations =/

stb

I understand what you're asking, but we just don't know the answer to that yet. Some in-game messages make it sound like we won't get guaranteed marks the way we always have vanguard and crucible, but there are hints that we will. We'll have to see what happens tuesday, unless someone from Bungie can be persuaded to confirm one way or another.

What people ARE telling you is that you *will* get legendary marks by playing the modes you play today to get vanguard and crucible marks *indirectly* via dismantling legendaries you get by playing. We don't know how many we'll get via dismantling yet, though.

Given all the unknowns, let's put the pitchforks down for this week, eh?

The Majors in the Undying Mind strike before the last room aren't technically Majors. You've probably noticed you don't get glimmer from them. It's stupid.

shermas

Is it worth doing the Armsday stuff on all 3 guys? If one toon completes them, ranks up and gets access to the weapons or whatever, I can just move the gun around to the other 2 stiffs I play with, right?

Top Bottom