• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

shermas

For the new page:

Is it worth doing the Armsday stuff on all 3 guys? If one toon completes them, ranks up and gets access to the weapons or whatever, I can just move the gun around to the other 2 stiffs I play with, right?

vctor182

After playing a bit more I have to say that between the 3 exotic hand cannons, the one that got the worst nerf is Last Word, it's not viable anymore since you have to get to shotgun range to be pretty effective, and shotguns can still kill with one blast. Next is Thorn, hit less than before but can still be deadly when landing all head-shots. Hawkmoon in my opinion plays almost the same as before, range is a little bit less and the first shot more inaccurate than the next ones but can still go against everything

Simonnnnn

What rep did everyone get for arms day? I've done all 5 weapons and got 60?... Which I'm confused about, cause people on reddit are claiming they got 250+ for one weapon...

yes but it does not say that we can earn them in any other way than DAILY story and DAILY pvp.

That is not good if it turns out to be that way. They should let us earn them from whatever we want to play, if they are concerned we earn to many, then just lower the nr of marks we can get per PVP match

even if you only got one it would flood the market in their estimation because you could just keep playing for them

>shrug<

i think that's why they changed the name to legendary marks. they're another legendary loot item now

E92 M3

For the new page:

Is it worth doing the Armsday stuff on all 3 guys? If one toon completes them, ranks up and gets access to the weapons or whatever, I can just move the gun around to the other 2 stiffs I play with, right?

It's honestly up to you. No wrong way about it.

What rep did everyone get for arms day? I've done all 5 weapons and got 60?... Which I'm confused about, cause people on reddit are claiming they got 250+ for one weapon...

That doesn't make sense or is a horrible glitch....

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Cheesed it so hard i think he died.
Shotguns are trash in PVE now, I wanted to see first hand how bad the nerf was and damn it absolutely wrecked shotguns. Fusion Rifle seems to be the go to special when you aren't using a sniper now.

Did anyone really complained shotguns were too powerful in PVE? Meanwhile they still dominate PvP. lol

HMD

Guys I'm 100% positive that there's an exp glitch with exotics I just fully levelled my invective and universal remote in under a second, it has something to do Destiny Item Manager.

Ramirez

For the new page:

I would imagine each character can put their own order in, so yes?

Afrocious

To be fair it was a bit rougher in the beginnings of Croats reign.

That'll always be the case with a raid, unless you're talking about something else I missed out on.

Learning the mechanics of Crota HM (didn't do normal at all), I can say there's less focus on teamwork than there was in VoG. This was too the point where I was getting bored with it and felt bad that I decided not to use the sword for my first go.

Simonnnnn

Yeah it's 250 GUNSMITH rep per weapon, or 312 if you have the Nightfall buff. You can only hit rank 1 right now with the Nightfall buff since the rank 1 is 1500 rep.

Yep that hasn't happened for me, weird af.

20NSzW.jpg

9GcOsi.jpg

E8RwOr.jpg

Why am I the only one who dismantled test weapons without hesitation? You get the rep when you compete them, rep is what determines how many weapons you can order for next Armsday, the test weapon itself is useless.

FinKL

Guys I'm 100% positive that there's an exp glitch with exotics I just fully levelled my invective and universal remote in under a second, it has something to do Destiny Item Manager.

Tell me more...

I've been running patrols and noticing my Exotics seem to get XP significantly faster, but not insta leveled

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That'll always be the case with a raid, unless you're talking about something else I missed out on.

Learning the mechanics of Crota HM (didn't do normal at all), I can say there's less focus on teamwork than there was in VoG. This was too the point where I was getting bored with it and felt bad that I decided not to use the sword for my first go.
Crota? mechanics? Hehe. Originally there was a much different strategy for NM and HM crota but those are long forgotten now that everyone is overleveled. Go back to VoG and the raid still asks you to use the tools it gives you to win instead of you manipulating the raid itself.

Top Bottom