• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

daedalius

Whoa, so halo 5 is not going to have a voting/veto system. Interesting.

I guess it's better to not have that.

It'll be just like Destiny with a rotation of maps; although I guess Destiny doesn't really have rotation and its just random.

Voting was always terrible. You end up playing the same maps constantly.

yea that's what i was getting at. it's like somebody's about to die and i'm thinking... "the only character i care about (my guardian) is already dead, so...."

only thing i could think of was like a tragic eris morn sacrifice in the vein of auron in ffx?

"This...is your tower now...."

no idea

Homeboyd

What are you guys doing lol? Just trying to level weapons and xp glitch just gives everything away?
I too have had a dupe gjallarhorn and ice breaker get completely leveled and I have no idea how. It's not DIM because I've never used that and Tower Ghost hasn't worked for me since 2.0.

Can someone please do me a favor that's on a desktop/laptop. Screenshot the100.io Destiny pixel art characters and upload it somewhere like imgur.com, for me?

I can't access that site at work because it's marked as Personal and Dating Hahaha.

Edit: Thanks rNilla!!

HMD

Tell me more...

I've been running patrols and noticing my Exotics seem to get XP significantly faster, but not insta leveled

I noticed some of my Legendary weapons were all unlocked.

I'm playing around with it, I believe it might not actually be directly related to DIM, but it might actually have something to do with opening a new character for the first time in 2.0, I still have my titan to test this with, but I'm not sure.

E92 M3

Whoa, so halo 5 is not going to have a voting/veto system. Interesting.

I guess it's better to not have that.

It's for the better - people always vote the same maps (me included).

I too have had a dupe gjallarhorn and ice breaker get completely leveled and I have no idea how. It's not DIM because I've never used that and Tower Ghost hasn't worked for me since 2.0.

So out of the blue with no input from you?

Afrocious

Literally looking at the clock so I can play Destiny when I get off work and navigate annoying traffic.

Do light levels matter in PvP?

rNilla

Can someone please do me a favor that's on a desktop/laptop. Screenshot the100.io Destiny pixel art characters and upload it somewhere like imgur.com, for me?

I can't access that site at work because it's marked as Personal and Dating Hahaha.

Like this?

BdpDYvf.png

Do you want to do crota I sent you a friend request, no problem if you don't as we have the CP and there's 5 of us

Obliterate did and I wanted to help out. If they've joined on you already then i'm good.

What's confusing about it?

Everything. I just talked to Ikora Rey and it's telling me that it's still incomplete.

Also not seeing a way to replay the first story mission.

It's weird if you go to the terminal to access them.

But as a brand new character?

Nope, it makes more sense than the original game

That's what I figured.

E92 M3

Just pulled them through the DIM and they came through with maxed out everything still had to pay for the nodes though

I'm not sure if I did anything to trigger it. Just noticed I had those maxed when I didn't have them maxed prior to 2.0.

Two conflicting events. We must identify the constant variable! This glitch will be very beneficial in the short term.

Every Hunter is wearing the Frumious Cloak today.

Back to the good old days of everyone looking the same lol. I don't care about my light level right now (it makes no difference currently). Gotta look good.

Rubenov

For those that pre ordered the digital version of legendary or CE TTK, and didn't get the Suros emblem, shaders and emotes, go to the Destiny page on the PSN store. Once there, every expansion should say "Purchased" on the bottom right of its icon. There is likely one of them without this "Purchased" (either TDB or HOW); please click on it and hit download. Nothing will download, but the word "Purchased" will now appear. Now wait a few minutes, reboot the game, and go to the Postmaster. Items should be there.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey ViciousDS, xPhinehas, Darryl M R or GalacticToast, one of you post something. It'll make a number nice and pretty for my DGAF stats that are going in the new OT

WipedOut

Everything I had in my vault was auto upgraded during the update. While viewing it in the vault it shows unfinished but when you pull it out (hehe) it is fully upgraded, just need to fill in the bubbles. Probably something to do with their algorithm they used to determine max level.

neoism

yup so far dont like a single on of e new guns... not liking omolon sniper at all.. i shot a mofo in the face and he still lived... and you can forget hitting anything if you get hit ... smh..

I preordered the taken king and would get early access to the suros package/hakke

I got the postmaster packaged from suros but it only had shader and emblem..no weapons...

why is that?

Is it ONLY the Collectors Edition that will get the weapons pre 15th?

I preordered the normal edition but if I remember correctly it said if I preorder I would get early access to the weapons as well.

Top Bottom