• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Infusion is really just using legendary marks you can get from breaking down guns or other means. It also requires glimmer, weapon parts, and I believe motes? You can see this by looking at one of the exotic weapons in the kiosk. I'm not sure the test guns break down into legendary marks.

oh, I thought infuse was it just destroyed a gun of higher attack value to raise another ones attack value. didn't realize it required legendary marks. oh well just an idea.

Shito

Was it the shader and the emblem? If so yes i have those, i thought it would contain a (or some) weapons. Or do you get those with TTK update itself?
Yeah, no weapons yet, they will most probably come with TTK on Tuesday.
Would be a bit unfair to get them one week before anyone. ^^

Yeah, no weapons yet, they will most probably come with TTK on Tuesday.
Would be a bit unfair to get them one week before anyone. ^^

eh, just make em "requires level 35". problem solved
are they supposed to be rare or legendary or what?
whats the attack values supposed to be anyway?

iRAWR!

Welcome back!!!! Haven't seen you post in a while man, how you been? :)

Hey, been well took a little force break
aka requested a self ban for personal reasons.
Just started playing again either way so yeah back around now and looking forward to doing The Taken King stuff with everyone again :) Should be fun!

Afrocious

I just chill in that broom closet fighting Omnigul.

Boring but I don't die so....

Also if your light level isn't 160 doing it (remember that lv 32 = access to LL160 stuff) then you're in for a bad time.

E92 M3

Just started playing again either way so yeah back around now and looking forward to doing The Taken King stuff with everyone again :) Should be fun!

Welcome back - even when I'm banned I still browse GAF lol.

Oh absolutely. The Crucible is a normalized playground outside of the special modes. That said, the new gear is undoubtedly going to shake things up like crazy, independent of stats.

now more than ever though i feel crucible is making a strong case for never dismantling anything ever

Shito

eh, just make em "requires level 35". problem solved
You're making too much sense.
:D

Those test weapons bounties, do we have until Tuesday to complete them?
Still haven't done my nightfalls, and I don't know if I'll be able to play before this week end...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Aren't us who made new characters yesterday for the 2.0 screwed until TTK arrives? I can't buy any Vanguard items due to no Marks and the Strikes have no decent rewards. So I'm stuck with Rare gear until then unless I get lucky in the Weekly.

Welcome back!
cant wait to dive into the depths of hell with you again good sir

phen0m24

Rawr! I don't have to tweet at you to find you now or throw up the rawr-signal! Welcome back bro

Welcome back - even when I'm banned I still browse GAF lol.

Lol that just sounds funny trance like you plan on it hehe

E92 M3

Rawr! I don't have to tweet at you to find you now or throw up the rawr-signal! Welcome back bro

Lol that just sounds funny trance like you plan on it hehe

You'll jinx and I'll be banned tomorrow lol. I stopped posting a lot in OT resulting in less bans haha.

I pre-ordered TTK but the emblem/shader hasn't shown up at the post master... I closed the app, restored licenses... but still nothing.

Anyone have that problem or a solution?

Afrocious

i forgot to change my white ghost.

Yeah that shit is a nuisance without the ghost.

Being 170 on 160 stuff is a cakewalk though.

Doing 175 at 170 isn't that bad either, but it's like folks on GAF don't wanna do PoE anymore or I'm just late to that bandwagon.

rNilla

I pre-ordered TTK but the emblem/shader hasn't shown up at the post master... I closed the app, restored licenses... but still nothing.

Anyone have that problem or a solution?

Suros? I don't think it's actually supposed to be available until 9/15 despite some people getting them now.

Yeah that shit is a nuisance without the ghost.

Being 170 on 160 stuff is a cakewalk though.

Doing 175 at 170 isn't that bad either, but it's like folks on GAF don't wanna do PoE anymore or I'm just late to that bandwagon.

PoE was old the day it launched.

You're beyond late.

Is Tess gone forever? Can I no longer get my special orders?

all those items shuld be at thier respective koisks now

Yeah I need to know this (not the Tess part she's on maternity leave) talking about special orders.

A virtual woman who got knocked up apparently. Im assuming Cade-6 is the daddy, its why hes always asking for you to take him with you. He needs to get the hell out of there!

hydruxo

Crota being Crota again, the sword disappeared for a retro glitch. You get 165 (or 156) rep for downing him. Also something new came up on screen, something like oversoul thrown? It happened as I was booting to orbit so missed it

Yeah they added location names in the bottom left for CE (e.g. Gorgons Labryrinth for vog). Abyss is called 'The Stills', the bridge/thrall way/final area is called 'Oversoul Throne'.

Shito

So what did people do after PoE and killing Skolas?

Like that's the last thing Bungie put out for Destiny.
Trials.
Or so I've heard, I'm a PVE player, I mainly did some NFs and raids here and there and played other games while waiting for TTK. ^^

here's one with hard pixel edges instead of a blur.
destiny_pixels.png

Nice thanks to you and rNilla!

I needed an avatar for my work to put on our board so of course I need a destiny one. As much as I love hunters, had to go with the Warlock, he will always be my main.

I combined all the artwork with very slight modification to make my own. Top of page MS Paint hype

ta5Jt3W.png

Top Bottom