• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

So what did people do after PoE and killing Skolas?

Like that's the last thing Bungie put out for Destiny.

ToO mostly. I think once everyone hit 34 they pretty much stopped running it. msot of us didnt even do Skolas until the Triumphs were announced. Now imagine us on DGAF, not running raid equivalent content 3 times a week every week. yeah, thats how bad it is.

Afrocious

ToO mostly. I think once everyone hit 34 they pretty much stopped running it. msot of us didnt even do Skolas until the Triumphs were announced. Now imagine us on DGAF, not running raid equivalent content 3 times a week every week. yeah, thats how bad it is.

Oh man. I had no idea it was that bad. I feel like Marty in Back to the Future Part 2.

There was literally nothing else to do aside from PvP. God that blows. There's no way DGAF could've lived considering it ran off of doing raid stuff all the damn time.

noomi

Ok just got home and I'm trying out the gunsmith weapons... wow... they are awesome!

Going to do the requirements for them now. I hope it's account wide... no way I'm doing it 3 times across all my characters.

Hey, been well took a little force break
aka requested a self ban for personal reasons.
Just started playing again either way so yeah back around now and looking forward to doing The Taken King stuff with everyone again :) Should be fun!

Hey I gotcha, sometimes you need a little break. Either way, glad to have ya back and hope to see in game at some point.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't know how I managed to only have 3000 Glimmer when I hopped on last night. I don't know what on earth I would have spent it all on the last time I was playing.

Rubenov

I pre-ordered TTK but the emblem/shader hasn't shown up at the post master... I closed the app, restored licenses... but still nothing.

Anyone have that problem or a solution?

Search my name for previous post on the solution; too long and I'm lazy to search for it myself with this crappy phone

i seem to be missing my pants

giphy.gif

Afrocious

lol, whats that from, I know I heard it before but cant remember

It's this vine meme lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NSKl5ZjPYQ

Afro showing his destiny age right now. Exotic boots were in dlc one breh

WHAT

DUDE man I missed out!

Yup. Hunters already have 2 sets but with the Dlc next week each class will get another.

God I hate hunters. they get the coolest looking gear and they get cool shoes.

I think he might have meant we as in Warlocks?

Lol I'd usually not say anything but I had no idea about exotic shoes at all!

ERMint13

Glad the shotgun re-balance happened in PvP. I just came up on 5k shotgun kills even though I've put 100's of hours into PvP. They were OP and even for me it took a minute to adjust to not using them anymore.

I can finally use my OG Perun's Fire without near as much worry. It's so much more satisfying getting a kill with a fusion as compared to a blink or slide shotgun.

X-Frame

Anyone else realize Transfusion on the Striker Titan doesn't seem to have anymore notification on screen that it works?

It seems to still actually be working, at least shields immediately recharge, but I need to test further.

Rubenov

For those that pre ordered the digital version of legendary or CE TTK, and didn't get the Suros emblem, shaders and emotes, go to the Destiny page on the PSN store. Once there, every expansion should say "Purchased" on the bottom right of its icon. There is likely one of them without this "Purchased" (either TDB or HOW); please click on it and hit download. Nothing will download, but the word "Purchased" will now appear. Now wait a few minutes, reboot the game, and go to the Postmaster. Items should be there.

I pre-ordered TTK but the emblem/shader hasn't shown up at the post master... I closed the app, restored licenses... but still nothing.

Anyone have that problem or a solution?

Here. Since I'm not always monitoring the thread, tt would be cool if someone would just quote this everytime someone writes that they can't find their Suros stuff.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
If someone asked me who's doing the voice for Ghost I wouldn't think Nolan North at all. Its pretty weird in some lines.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
One of my buddies who played Destiny betrayed me and swapped to Xbone. So sad, no more voice chat adventures while we fight Fallen and kill "greg" "randal", and "hank" (or "shane")

Shito

It seems quite a bit better to me. Honestly of the three I'd pick that one if I were picking today.
Please develop.
You are the first one to remotely answer that question since yesterday, and it was asked quite a few times. :D

I have a cipher to exchange, and it'll be my first one.
Before TTK I was all about LoW, but with the weapon balance I'm now completely lost. ^^

I've got an extra so I will if it hasn't been done by the time I get on. But didn't want to waste it if someone already knew
(Luke already knows of course)

*ahem clears throat*

Jeez, if only there was some kind of person, a developer person if you will, that could please tell us what happens when you dismantle a fatebringer!

Top Bottom