• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Afrocious

As old as the vex themselves.

11377894_792328420886691_1408737707_n.jpg

LTWood12

Please develop.
You are the first one to remotely answer that question since yesterday, and it was asked quite a few times. :D

I have a cipher to exchange, and it'll be my first one.
Before TTK app was all about LoW, but with the weapon balance I'm now completely lost. ^^

I only used it in PvE yesterday and it seemed much better than last week. My main beef w/ it before was the incredibly low reload speed, which is better now. I've been using it and Vestian Dynasty both a lot lately, though of the two I've only used Vestian in PVP.

It reminds me of how a good fusion rifle felt back in the Vanilla days. I can't imagine Zoba ever using LoW in PVP, so DP seemed like the obvious choice.

Lee

Anyone happen to see what the minimum level for gunsmith rentals is? I'd love to do that during my limited play time, but I'm also itching to start a new character and it sounds like between the extra bounties, quests, focused light, etc., I could potentially get over 20 in a few hours and then grab those guns, unless the requirement is steep.

Shito

I only used it in PvE yesterday and it seemed much better than last week. My main beef w/ it before was the incredibly low reload speed, which is better now. I've been using it and Vestian Dynasty both a lot lately, though of the two I've only used Vestian in PVP.

It reminds me of how a good fusion rifle felt back in the Vanilla days. I can't imagine Zoba ever using LoW in PVP, so DP seemed like the obvious choice.
Hmmm, that's interesting, thanks for that! :)
I will probably wait a bit more before choosing, I'm quite torn between LoW and Dreg's now.

Lee

What will be the limit on legendary marks when they go love next week?

Still 200?

Yeah, wallet cap is 200 for your account. Marks are shared between all three characters. No limit on how many you can earn in a week, although the ways to earn them seem few and far between.

What will be the limit on legendary marks when they go love next week?

Still 200?

It's the wallet cap per account, but now there is no weekly cap. So you can earn 200 in 1 week, spend and keep earning more that same week.

Edit beaten, y'all are too fast.

Finally able to play... Wtf my Suros max damage is 160 but my Bad Juju starts at 160?! Am I doing missing something? Is there a way to upgrade my Suros?

Top Bottom