• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Please tell me thats a new line somewhere?
I am partial to dinklebot, not sure about northbot just yet.

He'll say some stuff when you first spawn in a Patrol mission. I arrived on the Moon and he said that.

On an unrelated note, looks like we can't farm Exclusion Zone anymore. :( Only level options available are Level 15 and Light 240.

Mandelbo

Crucible seems quite laggy for me right now. Played a few rift games, I feel like a bit of a dead weight in them at the moment. They also last for an eternity - the last rift game I played is the only crucible match that I've had time out on me.

He'll say some stuff when you first spawn in a Patrol mission. I arrived on the Moon and he said that.

On an unrelated note, looks like we can't farm Exclusion Zone anymore. :( Only level options available are Level 15 and Light 240.

yeah they took out all the heroic story missions. or just made them impossible. frerakedout for a second and thought I lost all my CP's but they got moved to normal mode. but i dont think they matter much anyway. all those bounties are gone now. except waking the hive. the bounty killer mission

yeah they took out all the heroic story missions. or just made them impossible. frerakedout for a second and thought I lost all my CP's but they got moved to normal mode. but i dont think they matter much anyway. all those bounties are gone now. except waking the hive. the bounty killer mission

Just need me some Glimmer, not sure where I'm gonna get it from now. Just patrolling, I guess.

TyrantII

Then why did Bungie keep saying "hold off on dismantling those legendaries" ?

Because you have access to them from the collection now, and will have access to their 2.0 counterparts as soon as content goes live...

They did an audit of your inventory and unlocked appropriately

So this is what happened to the Nerigal Savant armour.
pre-patch:
4RteF8i.jpg
New:
This has the be a mistake, right?

X-Frame

So can we still do the Nightfall for an XP buff now or is that gone?

I don't understand because the Nightfall and Weekly was supposed to be gone right?

Jawmuncher

Is the destiny demo it's own thing or is it the full game downloaded and you can purchase it?
I ask because my buddy is getting the retail taken king and it would be better if he was able to get some of the downloading out of the way now.

Mindlog

Well made my first true bonehead move. Flipping my Vanguard on accident is no big deal because I want to play so it's easy to edge it again.

Pledging Allegiance to New Monarchy has screwed me. I didn't know you could get a special faction quest after level 25. I could have taken care of Dead Orbit. Next week is Future War Clowns so that's at least two weeks out to get my Dead Orbit exotic.

May have to go with Plan
FW
C. Spend 400 Coins to bump my FWC rep from 4 to 25.
You get 220 class items from completing the subclass quest.
Is the destiny demo it's own thing or is it the full game downloaded and you can purchase it?
I ask because my buddy is getting the retail taken king and it would be better if he was able to get some of the downloading out of the way now.
If you could rent Destiny from a Redbox that should do the trick. Not sure if the demo will work for that purpose.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I drink Red Bull anyway, so i was happy to see my grocery store well-stocked with Destiny cans........but holy shit why can't they offer it with the sugar free version?? 40g of sugar is enough to kill an elephant.

Rubenov

I drink Red Bull anyway, so i was happy to see my grocery store well-stocked with Destiny cans........but holy shit why can't they offer it with the sugar free version?? 40g of sugar is enough to kill an elephant.
Lol, it's the only reason why I only bought one.

void666

Banned
Going home in 15 minutes. Aaaagh

I'm glad they released this patch a week before ttk.

Ttk and patch at the same time would've made my head explode.

I thought the pack of wolves were gone, just got wrecked on Mars by a dreg with a 190 shock pistol :d

Also where's the boost gone on my sparrow

Top Bottom