• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

NeoRausch

Yeah, wallet cap is 200 for your account. Marks are shared between all three characters. No limit on how many you can earn in a week, although the ways to earn them seem few and far between.

It's the wallet cap per account, but now there is no weekly cap. So you can earn 200 in 1 week, spend and keep earning more that same week.

Edit beaten, y'all are too fast.

Thanks guys!
Doesn't sound too bad!

8UVhFcf.gif

RoKKeR

Played a little bit yesterday. All of the new changes are very welcome and make things much easier to understand/navigate.

I am especially pleased that shaders now affect helmets! Light Beyond Nemesis now looks totally badass, more so than it did before.

Does the Nightfall still give a buff this week or does that go away when TTK launches?

I am thinking I should do Nightfall first before doing the gunsmith stuff if it does? Then I am getting more rep?

So these class quests give xp at the end of them? After you complete the last step do you get it or do you have to talk to the Vanguard?

I had heard people warn completing them entirely gives Vanguard rep and that screwed people over who were just about to edge over to their next rank.

I am going to avoid them if so, and if they give XP (they do) then I would rather save them to help me get to 35 etc.

Kyoufu

Does the Nightfall still give a buff this week or does that go away when TTK launches?

I am thinking I should do Nightfall first before doing the gunsmith stuff if it does? Then I am getting more rep?

This week yes, you should do the NF first.

Next week and onwards we will all get the NF buff by default as base XP/Reputation so don't worry about doing NF before anything else.

Shito

I did 7 missions in MGSV.
You're all making me pretty pessimistic about my chances to complete it before Tuesday...

LTWood12

LT pls. This weapon is an embarrassment.

You asked which one to choose among two weapons that a far outclassed by a dozen things you already have. It seemed like the most interesting choice in this post 2.0 world. You would say the same thing about Lord of Wolves!

Me & T-44 can get you a quick Skolas kill if you want LoW.

Top Bottom