• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

daedalius

PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION PLAYSTATION

zzz

Exclusive armor makes me feel like I'm not missing anything.

Well, I only have 3 more nights left before I leave on vacation. I'm focusing on preparing for my 10 day trip so hardly any Destiny in the next 13 days. It's going to be WEIRD and hard. Praying remote connection will work for a little bit of fun when TTK hits but not much. Vita is hard to play on.

Mindlog

I thought the pack of wolves were gone, just got wrecked on Mars by a dreg with a 190 shock pistol :d

Also where's the boost gone on my sparrow
May be related, but for some reason the game decided that my Titan did not have a sparrow equipped.
Weirdest bug. Just have to open up your menu and equip your sparrow again.
Goddamn at these subclass quests, what a fucking chore.
Game was like: 'I heard you missed playing the Dark Below Strikes. Would you like to play them over and over again? That's not really a question.'

todd360

Be me. Get home from 10 hour shift. Be hungry. Power went down due to light rainfall. Can't cook. Destiny edge magazine still isn't here. Can't play new destiny content without arc damage house.

Looks like I'm going out to eat.

kiri

Question; if I'm 34 already and not gaining XP from these sub class quests, don't I want to wait until the 40 cap to finish them?

First time for me playing this map. It's not too bad actually.
Drifter is also funny, seeing the bodies of your enemies floating around you.

Edit - Grim making me jealous with his Fermi :(

HESulhWh.jpg

If you don't buy TTK, do you get any lvl 40 content? Or are all the non-TTK people just going out level all the existing content until everything they can do is trivial to complete?

Question; if I'm 34 already and not gaining XP from these sub class quests, don't I want to wait until the 40 cap to finish them?

the question of the day. probably would be the smart thing to do. but im to OCD not to do them. not turning in these bounties is killing me right now.
at least the green icon for Eris is gone. I can rest a little easier.

Shito

best hour of gaming this year. then in 10 hours youll get another. then another 10 hours will go by youll get another.
I really didn't like that prologue.
Bad rhythm, badly edited, messy as all hell at the end.
The mechanics of the game itself are really nice and enticing, but other than that I'm really not feeling the game.
Doesn't feel like a Kojima game at all, even if it loves printing his name on screen every other minute...

If I've already grabbed those 'old' Quests from the Abandoned Quest kiosk can I abandon them again and pick them up?

I'm at work, or else I'd just test it lol

That I'm not sure. Hopefully someone here knows! I haven't picked up any new quests or abandoned anything. If I could take a guess, I'll say you could pick them back up. Why, did you complete those quests already? I'd say just keep them and wait to complete them...

vctor182

Because you have access to them from the collection now, and will have access to their 2.0 counterparts as soon as content goes live...

They did an audit of your inventory and unlocked appropriately

Wait, I thought those were for exotics only, you mean we have a collection for year 1 legendary stuff now?

I really didn't like that prologue.
Bad rhythm, badly edited, messy as all hell at the end.
The mechanics of the game itself are really nice and enticing, but other than that I'm really not feeling the game.
Doesn't feel like a Kojima game at all, even if it loves printing his name on screen every other minute...

my feelings mostly. might be the most disappointing game ive played in a long time. didnt say it was bad. but just hugely disappointing. its not metal gear. its far cry without an abundance of wildlife. its splinter cell with a slightly goofy edge. its not metal gear, not by a long shot.

Top Bottom