• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Anastasis

Do completed activities just get removed from the app now? Did NF and weekly heroic before the patch and no longer see them in app.

My Trials pants are no longer black with Revenant, they're now white :(

Oh no! So it was the male hunter all along that had the right color scheme on the Trials pants with Revenant...

This may be my fault, I posted about it on the thread a couple times and also replied to Luke Smith's tweet about exotic shaders about it.

willow ve

So... just ran across a lvl 34 that is PISSED at me because I screwed up the spawn point for his glimmer farm.

He's farming the 3 yellow bar hive right at the Earth patrol spawn point.

Is this a thing now? I can't imagine this is a good strategy for glimmer.

So... just ran across a lvl 34 that is PISSED at me because I screwed up the spawn point for his glimmer farm.

He might just be trying to get the kills for the bounty today.

NastyBook

NastyBook
Today, 01:55 PM, Post #19454

I refuse to humor this. I want to but I refuse.
actual lold Damn Gib your right!. Im moving to japan, no more living breathing women for me

I also want her damn poncho for my hunter
I watched Ex Machina last month. It made a believer out of me.

And yes, we should've gotten ponchos with this update/expansion. At least we're done with those giant reverse Windsor knots the factions had in year 1.

I can't stand the snipers. The fusion worked okay, but was nothing special. The pulse was a mistake and should never have shipped.

The test weapons is going to be Bungies new way of balancing.
if its any good, it will get nerfed. if its terrible, working as intended.

at this point that's the only glimmer farm since Heroic Exclusion Zone is on hiatus for a week

kidko

Attempting to catch up in this thread is all like "this is ass I'm so done with this game omg so nerfed yet still melting everything ruined how the fuck do i where do i go what do these do wtf bungee plz..."

ocean

Banned

Probably farming orbs for subclass quests.

Top Bottom