• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

willow ve

He might just be trying to get the kills for the bounty today.

at this point that's the only glimmer farm since Heroic Exclusion Zone is on hiatus for a week

Probably farming orbs for subclass quests.

Nope, he's 100% there for Glimmer. Told me to "f off" you're "in my glimmer farm" after I supered the 3 hive down there.

Messaged me back enough to know he's literally glimmer farming the 3 yellow bars.

vac

Neo Member
Have you always been able to switch your weapons in the Tower? As in, choose which one shows up on your character model?

I hope not or I'll feel like a right nonce.

Nope, he's 100% there for Glimmer. Told me to "f off" you're "in my glimmer farm" after I supered the 3 hive down there.

Messaged me back enough to know he's literally glimmer farming the 3 yellow bars.

terrible behavoir
1. he gets the glimmer if you kill them.
2. when someone is in your "spot" and they screwing things up, you go back to orbit and go back. common courtesy.

some people, sorry

Ambitious

Got my replacement DS4 yesterday. I mean, the replacement for the replacement, as the first one had a loose R2 trigger.
There's something wrong with the vibration motor. It's way to weak. Jesus fucking Christ. What a shitty piece of hardware.

Turns out it also has the issue with the left stick that causes sprinting in Destiny to not work occasionally.

ever since the old Auto nerf and Pulse buff, it made me apreciate the JuJu.

the thing helps fill your Super.
the thing refills its mag after a kill

i was ready to condemn bungie for making another flat boss arena

and then the medusa's stare mechanic kicked in and forced you to hide behind pillars.

and then giant walls spun around that forced you to move from behind those pillars

it's like mario party.

Bogeypop

i was ready to condemn bungie for making another flat boss arena

and then the medusa's stare mechanic kicked in and forced you to hide behind pillars.

and then giant walls spun around that forced you to move from behind those pillars

it's like mario party.

2699180-marioparty2_gb.gif

Ramirez

Turns out it also has the issue with the left stick that causes sprinting in Destiny to not work occasionally.

I just purchased another controller because of this. It makes my 4th one, the first two had stuck triggers and the rubber peeled off the sticks. The camo one works with non FPS, but in BO3 for example I would stop sprinting a few seconds after activating it. It was getting worse with Destiny too so I went ahead and got a blue one. I've never went through controllers like this.

phen0m24

I just purchased another controller because of this. It makes my 4th one, the first two had stuck triggers and the rubber peeled off the sticks. The camo one works with non FPS, but in BO3 for example I would stop sprinting a few seconds after activating it. It was getting worse with Destiny too so I went ahead and got a blue one. I've never went through controllers like this.
I think I'm on my 5th.

Don't ask how many unstable has gone through

DualShock 4 build quality is trash. My stick is already worn down again and i'll stop sprinting randomly. I'm on my third one, which is a replacement for my second.

It's a shame because the controller is really good.

Falifax

DualShock 4 build quality is trash. My stick is already worn down again and i'll stop sprinting randomly. I'm on my third one, which is a replacement for my second.

It's a shame because the controller is really good.

I just accepted the fact that next year I'll have to buy another DS4. Hope they will still be selling the white ones.

Top Bottom