• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Ambitious

I just purchased another controller because of this. It makes my 4th one, the first two had stuck triggers and the rubber peeled off the sticks. The camo one works with non FPS, but in BO3 for example I would stop sprinting a few seconds after activating it. It was getting worse with Destiny too so I went ahead and got a blue one. I've never went through controllers like this.

Seriously, what a mess. That's my third now. The fourth will be delivered tomorrow. With every single one of my other consoles, I'm still using the controllers that came with them.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
cant you just shoot enemies while in radiance? or does that not work for this bounty

Only seems to be grenade kills from what I can tell but I might be wrong. Most of these strikes have level 34's doing a level 8 strike while I'm 20 so they managed to take out large portion of groups with RPGS before I can use all my super. This is the first day I've really used a Warlock so I don't even know what works for supers like do guns become better?

I got close again with 17/20 at Sepiks-Prime then the guy brings out the Gjally and just blows him up. If he waited 5 seconds I would have got the quest complete since a dropship came in and I had my super ready to kill a large group :(

For those that pre ordered the digital version of legendary or CE TTK, and didn't get the Suros emblem, shaders and emotes, go to the Destiny page on the PSN store. Once there, every expansion should say "Purchased" on the bottom right of its icon. There is likely one of them without this "Purchased" (either TDB or HOW); please click on it and hit download. Nothing will download, but the word "Purchased" will now appear. Now wait a few minutes, reboot the game, and go to the Postmaster. Items should be there.

Oh glorious, that worked... thanks killer.

Only seems to be grenade kills from what I can tell but I might be wrong. Most of these strikes have level 34's doing a level 8 strike while I'm 20 so they managed to take out large portion of groups with RPGS before I can use all my super. This is the first day I've really used a Warlock so I don't even know what works for supers like do guns become better?

I got close again with 17/20 at Sepiks-Prime then the guy brings out the Gjally and just blows him up. If he waited 5 seconds I would have got the quest complete since a dropship came in and I had my super ready to kill a large group :(

yeah, these really have to be done with friends.

phen0m24

Why I should have deej's job

1) He tried to use "I was running" but didn't say it in Forrest's voice
2) He used "They're laughing at us"
Top Gun references
3) Double dip Top Gun references about carrier = wingman
4) No Hank Hill voices but a lame attempt at a southern accent once
5) He brings shame to the best class #TeamTitan

He did laugh at crevasse and backside so props to him he was busting up laughing

Still coming for your job Deej

Welcome to destiny gaf newcomer!

I wrote a haiku.

A lonely house sits
without the new arc subclass
this is some bullshit

Vanilla:
I just need the boots!
I'm Forever 29
RNG hates me

Crota:
Who wants to run sword?
Kill the gatekeeper right now
Where did the sword go?

Crota is moving
I wish I had a chalice
Crap that is a wipe

Heavy ammo glitch
I hope Xur sells synths this time
Someone make me orbs

PoE
Why no 6 man raid?
Carry me to Mercury
Burning Shrine for days

It is game of thorns
Blink shotgun everywhere
Bungie please nerf now

Revenge of the Nerfs
Necrochasm is the truth
I miss Dinklebot

Top Gun references

He did laugh at crevasse and backside so props to him he was busting up laughing

#hirecolonel

Whats the xp gained? Is there Vanguard rep? Whats the last step? Talking to the Vanguard?

you just finish the 3 part quests.
so far ive seen
*Kill 50 enemies with insert super here
*generate 25 Orbs using super
*the strike ones seem different all around
usually result in using your super and finishing the strike.

once done, go to the vanguard and claim your reward.

oh, to add to that, yes exp, don't know how much, doesn't say. no vanguard rep

Top Gun references

I really need to raid with the you cornel

Falifax

I thought you guys were getting them for free. I traded my old ds4 at best buy for $25. Bought a new with a geek squad warranty of $11.

Nah, I didn't even own a PS4 when I bought my first one, it broke like 10 months in. Second, that came with the PS4, broke like 3-4 months ago and now I'm on my white DS4.

Kalamari

Who is DJ Booya? I thought Unstabie quit Destiny to become a Pro MLG Metal Gear player, I don't think he's coming back, ever.

Top Bottom