• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OTForever29| The Season Finale

Posted this in the TTK OT put was directed here:

Is there a big xbox community here for this game? I have the PS4 version but a few friends of mine are getting TTK on X1 and I wanna join em so just curious.

Thanks!

Is there a big xbox community here for this game? I have the PS4 version but a few friends of mine are getting TTK on X1 and I wanna join em so just curious.

Thanks!

there is a good xbox community here, were mostly Ps4 though. There is a list of all the xboners in the OP. check it out.

FyreWulff

Thanks!

There's not a huge Xbox community here, but it exists. The thread tends to get dominated by PS4. PS3 and 360 are absolutely dead here (I've never even managed to get a PS3 session from GAF). But there are Bone players here for sure.

So excited to do Nightfalls and then level up the gunsmith with the perks.

Is anyone else waiting to do the subclass quests until after to get tha XP to be worth something?

Come on kids' bedtime! 9pm come sooner!!!!

Finished both Titan and Hunter quests. Titan was a little dicey getting Kills in the strike with Blessings or Weapons. So many kills didnt register.

Now just the Warlock...

Thanks!
Check the OP, add the people on that list. Send me a message, I'll introduce you to the right people.

Mindlog

Only seems to be grenade kills from what I can tell but I might be wrong. Most of these strikes have level 34's doing a level 8 strike while I'm 20 so they managed to take out large portion of groups with RPGS before I can use all my super. This is the first day I've really used a Warlock so I don't even know what works for supers like do guns become better?

I got close again with 17/20 at Sepiks-Prime then the guy brings out the Gjally and just blows him up. If he waited 5 seconds I would have got the quest complete since a dropship came in and I had my super ready to kill a large group :(
It's in my FAQ :]

Top 3 places to complete a subclass quest.
Need to generate orbs or kills with abilities? Venus monster closet. This room.
Need kills with super in a Strike? Will of Crota
Need to generate orbs or kill majors with a super in a Strike? Undying Mind - Note that majors throughout the beginning of the Strike will not count. However, the majors that spawn during the boss encounter do count for the bounty. They spawn twice in two groups of 8 so everyone can easily complete their quest in one attempt. This is also a great place for Glimmer.

Things to test:
If going off strike to another Darkness Zone still counts for Strike kills. Haven't tried it because it's completely unnecessary.
To complete the Sunsinger Radience kill test just start the Will of Crota mission with Bad Juju. With Radiance set for Duration and Firebolt grenades you get at least half your kills if not outright complete the challenge in the first room. Pay special attention to have Radiance ready when the thralls spawn.
So excited to do Nightfalls and then level up the gunsmith with the perks.

Is anyone else waiting to do the subclass quests until after to get tha XP to be worth something?

Come on kids' bedtime! 9pm come sooner!!!!
I think the best move is to complete the everything except the last step. The last step is when you claim the class item, XP and Rep. If you save that for TTK then the XP won't be wasted. The quests are pretty fun to do now since so many other people are doing them. You are very likely to get teammates trying to do the same thing and you end up playing strikes with everybody generating orbs.

The two most important Strikes are both Dark Below missions.
Undying Mind - Majors
Will of Crota - Minions

phen0m24

I thought you guys were getting them for free. I traded my old ds4 at best buy for $25. Bought a new with a geek squad warranty of $11.

Must remember that. I'm in GCU too.

#hirecolonel
<3

I really need to raid with the you cornel

Duh! We're even friends and everything. Waves at Fig

Thanks!

Hopefully robot dinosaurs will not thread stalk you and call you offensive names because you go multi console :p

there is a good xbox community here, were mostly Ps4 though. There is a list of all the xboners in the OP. check it out.

I r an Xboner
when not on my sweet ps4

aww :( thought it was a secret...

o well :)

Pfft Stab mentioned it on stream bro

you gloated about it when it happened, how can it be a secret? :p

Deej said the word ruthless on stream and DJ Booya playing with deej so
Jr = Half Life 3 confirmed

Klyka

Banned
Has anyone in Germany gotten their Suros Pack?

I wasn't charged yet for the Taken King preorder and I haven't received my pack at all :(

Falifax

http://bungiestore.com/collections/accessories/products/ghost-plush

29.99 united states dollars

COfnG3xVAAAiZjp.jpg:large

Tovarisc

Spawns in Rift gamemode can be such trash. Spawning you directly into enemy fire, swapping spawns from your base to enemy because their whole team is pushing etc.

Top Bottom